Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Early morning KDFW arrival

Great pics Tabs thanks for sharing. I bet you rocketed out of KPHX with those 110B's and a light fuel load :D

Nice shots.

Oh and Kyle, the care bears are helping lol. Good for you!

Oh and Kyle, the care bears are helping lol. Good for you!

Haha - good to know!

Glitter and rainbows!!!

Kyle Rodgers

Just landed after a very successful early morning test flight from my home airport KPHX - Phoenix Sky Harbor, Arizona to KDFW - Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas

:wub: . :huh: . :(  Just a little jealous.

Harry Nelson

Wow - smashing shots! On the first picture you can really get a feel for the true engine size. Perfect! Thank you (-:

Thanks for the pictures!

I saw you make the right turn over my house for rwy17C!

Noise not that bad, but I do love the sounds that jet engine screams - "Release Me!"

Keep them coming!

Some people get to play with all the cool planes :lol:  Lookin very good!

Chris Sunseri

Errr, what is "great news" ...?

What did I miss here?

;-)

Tabs [Ryan] was given  member of the month, that's all I can think of the congratulations ...

Just landed after a very successful early morning test flight from my home airport KPHX - Phoenix Sky Harbor, Arizona to KDFW - Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas.

(FSDT scenery, REX Essential+ OD sky)

KDFW_1.jpg

KDFW_2.jpg

This is not meant to be anything other than some cool screens of the airplane and an attempt to show you guys what I'm doing in testing - behave yourselves please.  :P

WOW....awesome pics...! Can you tell us something about the landing behaviour of this plane? I mean are T7 known for soft landings etc? Was this a soft landing? I´m so happy that i can land this aircraft by myself, soon... 

I mean are T7 known for soft landings etc?

Regarding soft landings, the gear design of the B777 seems quite forgiving during touchdown compared to that of other wide-body aircraft; for example, the awkward forward-tilting bogies of the A380 and B767, the "stiff" bogies of the A330 and A340 that dampen initial touchdowns but make "landing" the forward gears difficult, and the sheer number of wheels that must touch down during A380 and B747 landings.

Awesome, Ryan. 

Look at the way the landing lights illuminate the fuselage... There is so much careful in these little details. 

Just beautiful!