Sign in to follow this  
F50ACE

MS Flight: Alaska Airport Hops! 4th Leg! (Sunday July 14th @ 8pm ET)

Glad you enjoyed it. We should be doing these flights every Sunday for the next... oh, 2-3 months :rolleyes:. ACE has his heart set on ever airport in Alaska, which is a little more than 550 airports. There will however come a time when you will need a warbird as the nearest airport will be well over 20 miles away. Next one should be nice easy cubs for short hops around the Anchorage area. This one could take 2 nights to complete considering the sheer amount of airports and our possible flight lead *cough* ACE *cough* :P .

Yea, I don't think a normal flight plan would work. It also helps to be reading the nav map right.

ACE has his heart set on ever airport in Alaska, which is a little more than 550 airports

I found 541 airfields, 137 hydrobases, 16 airfields/hydrobases and 3 Closed in Alaska.

In Hawaï 35 airfields, 1 airfields/hydrobase and 1 Closed.

There is the choice for your next excursion. :wink: 

I noticed that quite a few of you guys were using custom paints on your warbirds. I didn't find many in the avsim library. I am wondering where you folks are hiding these? Could there be some in some library on another fourm? 

Thanks

Moe

I noticed that quite a few of you guys were using custom paints on your warbirds. I didn't find many in the avsim library. I am wondering where you folks are hiding these? Could there be some in some library on another fourm? 

Thanks

Moe

Most that aren't in the library can probably be found here. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/401563-flight-livery-hanger/

Otherwise ask around. Some people keep their private on their on personal Skydrives or other uploading sites.

Could you get to the Msflights.net fourm page? It's working for me. The links on that page are to my skydrive.