Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Looking for scenery enhancements for Kelowna Canada

I already have airport scenery for Kelowna (CYLW) but now I am looking for mesh, landclass, and any other things that will make the area look better. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Orbx covers that area. I believe it's in nrm northern rocky mountains but don't quote me. It may be pnw. Check their site they have coverage areas. I'm on my phone can't check for you. I think it looks pretty good. I can take some pics when I get home if you want. Orbx adds all that; mesh, textures, landclass, custom autogen and placement.

Orbx covers that area. I believe it's in nrm northern rocky mountains but don't quote me. It may be pnw. Check their site they have coverage areas. I'm on my phone can't check for you. I think it looks pretty good. I can take some pics when I get home if you want. Orbx adds all that; mesh, textures, landclass, custom autogen and placement.

I don't think that is going to work in FS9.

Holger Sandmann made some scenery upgrades for BC that should, I think, cover that area. Search the library.

As far as payware goes, Ultimate Terrain-Canada will improve water bodies, roads and landclass. Get it at Flight1.

FSGenesis has some great mesh that will make the mountains pop.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

I saw the Holger Sandmann files in the library but I don't think they cover the Kelowna area (at least it didn't sound like they did from the readme files).

I will look into the payware stuff but I was hoping to find good freeware stuff.