Sign in to follow this  
brodhaq

LINDA website, documentation?

Hello,

I have noticed that fs-linda.com website is down. Is there any backup way how I could find the documentation about the project? I have never used LINDA but it looks very powerfully to me and I would like to learn as much as possible about it. Thank you for suggestions :)

Pavel

Hi Michel,

thank you for your reply but the problem is still there - all the links lead to fs-linda.com dommain which is down now :(

Pavel

Hi Pavel

It seems working this morning.

Good luck.

Michel

Michel Veréb

Its not working from here in the UK. Edit: then I tried it again literally 20 seconds later and it is working, lol.

It seems that occasionally the LINDA website is unavailable so these links can be used as a backup. They are located in my own private Dropbox.

Linda V1.1 zip 5Mb - full package with all addon aircraft modules.

LINDA-v1.11_without_modules.zip (zip, 5Mb) - complete LINDA without any addon modules (but of course standard FSX aircraft).

LINDA Manual (PDF) -- read here on the installation process.

Brian's beginner Guide: "Indroducing LINDA" -- New users should really read this first before using LINDA, it has all the information you are ever likely to need.

Cheers, Andy.