Sign in to follow this  
Timm

New UK REG CT206H

Hi Guys,

I have fallen in love with this plane and so here is another UK reg version. I think the green texture is awesome so here she is registered as G-BRET. If the need is there I will upload it.

2013_7_12_10_13_9_811.jpg

2013_7_12_10_13_27_263.jpg

Updated Texture. Moved the reg to a more central position. Added Lycoming logo to engine panel.

2013_7_12_15_10_30_711.jpg

2013_7_12_15_10_19_842.jpg

Hi Dave,

She's a BEAUTY. I did a close inspection of her and noticed that for some reason certain areas on the green texture were painted differant, IE have a look at the small handle on the nose cone (pilots side) it was painted black this is now green, touched up various other bits. So I think she is now ready for uploading. Oh also a reg under the wing, GPS screen on when viewed from the outside.

2013_7_12_21_7_11_69.jpg

Hi,

This has been now been uploaded to the AVSIM libary under the zip file (g-bret)_carenado_ct206h_stationair.zip. I am stll waiting for confirmation from AVSIM but hope it should be availabe soon.

Thanks a lot, cant wait to get her in the hanger...good job mate :)

Doogie

Hi Doogie,

Just had an e mail from the AVSIM guys and the upload got rejected due to my file having ( ) in it so I have uploaded it again on this g-bret_carenado_ct206h_stationair.zip so hope this one goes through OK

Timm

Can't find this file there Timm :(

Me no good looking tho    Found it, no prob.

Thanks for the paint=nice