Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Best military fighter jet for FSX?

Milviz's F-15 has "tacpac". All it's weapons are functional.

No it does not have TACPACK yet. However it does have working weapons...developed in house. TACPACK integration will be considered though...more info in the Milviz forums.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I meant it has it's own version of what vrs' tacpack does. That's why I used quotes.

I think the OP has the right idea: VRS-F18 Superbug with the freeware USS Nimitz/USS Eisenhower carrier

I can't comment on the VRS-F18 Superbug, my computer isn't up to snuff, but I can definitely recommend the USS Nimitz which looks and performs fantastically and gives great FPS even on low end computers like mine.

Dont waste your money in FSX

go here for combat...64 bit stunning flight dynamics, no CTD EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVS9Nspcvzw

I like the comment about this video: "Beautiful, if only the actual game looked like this..."

I like the comment about this video: "Beautiful, if only the actual game looked like this..."

ha ha !! 

ZORAN

1. VRS Superbug

2. MilViz F-15

3. Aerosoft F-16 and

The MilViz T-38 and the Lotus L-39 - although more a training aircraft than actually fighters - are excellent planes, too.

If you don't care that much about system depth (although I think those planes do simulate at elast parts quite well), you could try Dino Cattaneo's excellent freeware planes (Goshawk, F-14, F-35).

I would recommend you not to go for the Iris birds, except maybe their A-10A Warthog, which I love, because it is a very special and cool aircraft.

One last note: Aerosoft is currently working on a new F-14, which sound quite impressive, too, so maybe you'd like to wait for that one to be released.

Interesting topic.

I would only add that while the 3 jets listed by the OP are perhaps able to be compared in perceived quality, for myself personally it comes down to interest in a type, and as such they are all in different categories and can't be directly compared. i mean, unless you were after the best Super Hornet, or the best F-15E, or the best F-16, etc.

There are quite a few amazing jets in my stable, and none of those 3 are in it - not because I don't think they are good - all three obviously are quite good, but because none of those 3 interest me enough to purchase (except for on a whim, that can always happen!).

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.