Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

F1 Beechcraft Super King Air B200 released.

Downloading now.  Everybody please pause their downloads now, so mine can finish quicker.

I'll post in the shoutbox when you can continue your downloads. Your cooperation is appreciated.

I eagerly await first impressions!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I downloaded the kingair as soon as they posted the  link  and  it came down in 2m ins or so. I love it so far.I can't get the the apk app that came with it to work tho

I'd love to know how well it supports hardware...if it supports Linda, knobs, switches, etc.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

So here are my impressions following an inaugural flight:

• Exterior: the Flight1 team did a great job capturing the beauty of the King Air
  • VC: Looks great with lots of systems and the G1000 is light years ahead of the default implementation - the SafeTaxi feature is very, very cool.
  • Model: I've never flown a King Air so I can't comment on realism, but having flown light twins the airplane feels as I would expect
  • Performance: I have a 3-year old machine running a GTX480 and am experiencing smooth, mid-20 frame-rates - about the same thing I see with the PMDG 737.

Overall, great job by the Flight1 team. You can tell they put a lot of love into this airplane. OK, off for another flight...

/Dave

Prepar3D??

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Prepar3D??

Flight1 have a strict anti-Prepar3D policy. They only support the legacy simulator FSX.

In fact, they have started to build in checks in their products and installers to ensure that you don't install and use them in Prepar3D. For example, they might disable important gauges or the entire VC if they detect you're running the product in P3D. It might work with the Migration Tool in "Legacy mode", but I wouldn't chance it. Plenty of other great turbo-props from other developers that work fine in P3D.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Ahhh,Bummer,OK Thanks for The info,Cheers

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

"Flight1 have a strict anti-Prepar3D policy. They only support the legacy simulator FSX."

A pass for me on this one then...

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit