Sign in to follow this  
Reaper26

Milviz Boeing 737-200c Promo Video

Love the bit of ATC audio they used.

"Hey uh, JetBlue 688 you wanna go to Los Angeles at 10,000 feet?

"That's probably not gonna work for us.."

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Nice video - but I'm slightly concerned that the T38 chase plane at the end is apparently having to use full right rudder in order to stay alongside the B737!!   :P

Wow! Beautiful! Can hardly wait ...

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Looks great. Will it be able to use NavDataPro, or I need to get Navigraph if I don't want to use default?

Barry Friedman

Navigraph only... (if we can get the darned FMS to work...)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Looks fantastic! Another classic plane with quality that I can add to my hanger!

just wanted to assure myself with ur views guys... is it me or any 1 of u to experience the problem of handaling the 737 200s.. i mean its arduous to keep it centerlined on d runway..plus it swirls here and there at time of approach.. i have justflight 737 as well as captain sim 737.. i find lot of usage for the rudder here.. extremely excited for ur product to come out.. its rather compelling.. too bad indian airlineres dont use 737200s anymore still can appreciate to see my country livery wid ur aircraft.. 

thanx

I've already pre-ordered this and I'm excited, but waiting patiently for this 737-200 with Milviz premium quality.

I am pre-ordered as well, and considering the delay and after observing the fervor following the release of Flight 1's B200 I have to say I will be quite demanding of the finished product! I fully hope it fulfills the promise! I want something in my hanger capable of reaching Hawaii! My "Travolta" equivalent!

Now I need an equivalent for Kelly!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere