Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

CDT ntdll.dll all around creek

Hi,

I tried to fly from DAAG to somewhere far east. The flightplan goes over creek from west to east.

I got no addon airports active in that area at all!

Still, as soon as I fly into the country area of creek, I get a CTD with an ntdll.dll error!

I have some addon sceneries of creek, those GAP sceneries, thought one or all of them had an issue. So I deactivated them, first all and tried just one active - no matter which one I got active or if I got them all deactivated, I get this CTD!

I can fly with the same airplane or any other a/c anywhere else with sooo many addon sceneries without this CTD.

What is the issue about creek? na, please FS9 has nothing to do with their economy! ;-)

t_a_h     the GREEKS might be offended ... their country is GREECE. Part of the EuroZone (EU, EMU) of which you are a member.

I am sorry, Greece it is. Did not ment to offend any greeks here.