Sign in to follow this  
swafan10

Livery list

Is there anyway that we can get a complete livery list for the base package of the 777. They have some pictures on facebook, but I'm curious of what others they might have.

Thanks

Dakota Lowry

Well, according to Wikipedia there are currently 11 operators of the -200LR (4 of which only have 1 each, another 1 has only 2) and 12 operators of the Freighter. We've seen 7 liveries so far out of a possible 23 (PMDG have stated that they won't do fictional liveries themselves, they'll leave that up to the community to paint). My bet is we get most, if not all of the real operators since there aren't that many (and the NGX had more than that at release)

Steve Caffey

Would like to see operators of the 777 from Asia e.g that are sometimes left out for the big names American, BA, Delta Etc Etc.

I humbly request that operators such as PIA are included in the list of liveries that are released in the base pack :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Since PIA does have the 77L, I'm pretty sure they will be included in the launch list. As will probably ALL other real world 77L operators.

Just hope your right, just waiting patiently for the base pack now!!!!

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Guess we're on our own for UAL, COA (Peter Max livery would be neat), AFR, KLM, ANA, etc. for the -200ER operators then. Darn.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

So, with rare exceptions, hasn't it been that the majority of those airlines listed as current operators get a livery by default?  That takes care of what liveries will release with the plane.  And if you want liveries for other 777 variants, that means you'll have to wait for the variant, or wait for another repainter to do it.

You know, a little forward thinking answers a lot of questions.  Ah, that's right...people always hated history class and always debated if that "history usually repeats itself" thing.

Amazing how many fewer unnecessary posts would show up here if people thought to themselves:

"Golly, PMDG has done it this way in the past, so they'll probably do it the same way or better in the future."

Instead, we get all of the:

• Will it come with PDF manuals?
  • Will it come with tutorials?
  • ...will those be PDF, or stone tablet?
  • Will the new one have [the weather function I dare not mention]?
  • What liveries?
  • Will the paint kit be the same?
  • Will the plane release with wheels?
  • ...engines?

Kyle Rodgers

So, with rare exceptions, hasn't it been that the majority of those airlines listed as current operators get a livery by default?  That takes care of what liveries will release with the plane.  And if you want liveries for other 777 variants, that means you'll have to wait for the variant, or wait for another repainter to do it.

You know, a little forward thinking answers a lot of questions.  Ah, that's right...people always hated history class and always debated if that "history usually repeats itself" thing.

Amazing how many fewer unnecessary posts would show up here if people thought to themselves:

"Golly, PMDG has done it this way in the past, so they'll probably do it the same way or better in the future."

• What liveries?
  • ...engines?

Kyle, quit being mean to the less worldly among us; be thankful that they are being articulate, speaking in complete sentences, and using proper capitalization (generally).

Kyle,
Your reference to history reminds me of the quotation 'History is not just bunk, but it's also all over'.

For those that are interested, the list is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Boeing_777_operators#Orders_and_deliveries
Cheers, R

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Kyle, quit being mean to the less worldly among us; be thankful that they are being articulate, speaking in complete sentences, and using proper capitalization (generally).

Haha - good to see ya Aaron.

You do have a point.  I'm am rather lucky to be part of a forum where grammar and spelling actually exist (generally.)

Your reference to history reminds me of the quotation 'History is not just bunk, but it's also all over'.

Haha - looks like a good pun, too.

Kyle Rodgers

As with any good and proven system, you always have the 10 percent that do not pay attention of the way things have gone in the past, or just do not care.  Anyway, it is their right to ask any question, even if it has been asked before.  And it is our responsibility to answer or try to answer as politely and accurately as possible.  :ph34r: . :Worried: . :Tounge:

Harry Nelson

As you said
These are confirmed;

• Air Canada
  • FedEX
  • Delta
  • AeroLogic
  • Air India
  • Korean Air Cargo
  • Emirates
  • PMDG House

I guess we may get the barre metal assembly styled T7 as well as it was featured in a photo.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

• What liveries?
  • ...engines?

Wow.  Such a pompous,condescending reply.  Someone asks a simple, polite question and is answered with this.  Perhaps you are well versed in history but I would suggest that you need a few classes in civil discourse.  Having a banner proclaiming that  "hugs and kisses won't be found here" does not excuse you  from proper behavior.  In my opinion, your response was far more unnecessary than the original poster's.

I have met many people in my life who have thought they were perfect but have yet to find any who actually were.

Steven Cherry

I guess we may get the barre metal assembly styled T7 as well as it was featured in a photo.

I remember RSR saying that we'll have the option of changing any livery installed to the bare metal one. So, for example, if you switch a Delta 777 to the bare metal, you'll get a bare metal livery and the rudder will have the Delta colours on it. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg