Sign in to follow this  
swafan10

Livery list

Kyle, quit being mean to the less worldly among us; be thankful that they are being articulate, speaking in complete sentences, and using proper capitalization (generally).

+1

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

+1

He was joking, by the way.  I know Aaron away from the AVSIM fora.

Kyle Rodgers

UPS has five 777-200LRF's

I found no reference to this on any of the UPS websites.No pics of any anywhere.No news of them receiving any.

Richie Walsh

Ishcurse, You will not find the Triple 7 in any UPS news. I know that UPS has five triples. I am from Kentucky and know several Pilot and Maintenance people who confirmed what I saw at the World Hub in Louisville. There were three of them parked at the South hanger. All three were white with no UPS markings. Real World UPS is very secretive about what they are going to do until they have done it.

Ishcurse, You will not find the Triple 7 in any UPS news. I know that UPS has five triples. I am from Kentucky and know several Pilot and Maintenance people who confirmed what I saw at the World Hub in Louisville. There were three of them parked at the South hanger. All three were white with no UPS markings. Real World UPS is very secretive about what they are going to do until they have done it.

So they ordered brand new aircraft but chose not to get them painted? There are no T7 flights out of SDF. FeEx made news releases and promotes their T7's to drum up business. Without proof other than a friend told you, I doubt this very much. Boeing would also want to announce the sale because it would help promote their sales.

Richie Walsh

It is strange to me also. I saw them two years ago. I was in no position to cake a picture at the time. At that time they were using them to train pilot on the routes. I have no idea why UPS is the way they are. I've been dealing with them this way for twelve years at this VA.

To be honest, I find it hard to believe that UPS would have been flying 777fs for two years now, without spotters noticing them and posting about it on various, well known, sites...

To be honest, I find it hard to believe that UPS would have been flying 777fs for two years now, without spotters noticing them and posting about it on various, well known, sites...

Not to mention FlightAware not having it..

Kyle Rodgers

I know i may sound lame

But what if they were running them as short term lease? I dunno how things goes but just a thought

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Still waiting on my Qatar preview  :P

Probably the best looking livery for the 777

UPS has five 777-200LRF's

This is nonsense! Take a picture and show us the airplane. Otherwise no one will believe it!!

Captains.

The list of liveries for the 200LR

Air Austral

Air Canada

Air India

Boeing

Ceiba International

Delta Air Lines

Emirates

Ethiopian Airlines

Iraqi Airways

Pakistan International Airlines

Qatar

Turkmenistan

Livery list for the 200F

AeroLogic

Air France Cargo

Boeing

China Cargo

China Southern Cargo

Eithad Crystal Cargo

Emirates Cargo

Ethiopian Cargo

FedEx

Korean Air Cargo

LAN Cargo

Qatar Cargo

Southern Air

TNT

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG Graphic Designer

Very nice, I am looking forward to fly in Turkmenistan more often by the time, the T7 will be released.

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary