Sign in to follow this  
UAE77L

Gorgeous 777 Takeoff

Thought I'd like to share this video with you

Amazing video !

Sydney is the perfect place for Aircraft spotting.

So British Airways are back in Sydney? I thought they pulled out.

Where did you hear that? They're no longer partners with QF - if that's what you mean?

Nice to see the 77W on BAW15/16 - shall do that trip indeed.

Nice to see the 77W on BAW15/16 - shall do that trip indeed.

I'm pretty sure BA pulled its twice daily 744s off that route and replaced it with a single daily 77W service, LHR-SIN-SYD and reverse.

I'm pretty sure BA pulled its twice daily 744s off that route and replaced it with a single daily 77W service, LHR-SIN-SYD and reverse.

I don't believe BA had two via SIN. Almost sure one went through BKK or HKG. But you're correct by saying they only have one a day now. To be honest - I'd go via Dubai with Emirates if I ever wanted to go from Heathrow/Gatwick. 

What I meant was that the single daily now operates via SIN, I wasn't talking about the previous twice daily ones. :smile:

What I meant was that the single daily now operates via SIN, I wasn't talking about the previous twice daily ones. :smile:

Ahh my bad Ryan  :P 

Australia/New Zealand are two places I really want to visit in the real world. So some of my first destinations once the 777 is released  ^_^ Never actually been that side of the world on FSX either! 

Never actually been that side of the world on FSX either!

You really should come and visit one day! With ORBX, OZx freeware and Ants airports, I would say we probably have some of the best FS scenery going! (no bias there at all-hehe)

You really should come and visit one day! With ORBX, OZx freeware and Ants airports, I would say we probably have some of the best FS scenery going! (no bias there at all-hehe)

Yeah...I'd go with that

Honestly, ORBX Australia plus a couple of airports from the region is the best money I've ever spent in FSX!

Love doing those inter-Australian flights in the NGX with VOZ and QFA. Just waiting for the FSLabs A320 and I can throw JST into the mix!

I love the Virgin Australia livery on the Tripp 7. It's so simple but so elegant and shows off how upscale the airline really is.

MDF86, on 15 Jul 2013 - 2:59 PM, said:

Just waiting for the FSLabs A320 and I can throw JST into the mix!

Not such an Airbus man myself, I think I'll use the t7 and pretend that thats what QFA uses on all interstate Aus flights.

jetsflier, on 15 Jul 2013 - 3:42 PM, said:

I love the Virgin Australia livery on the Tripp 7. It's so simple but so elegant and shows off how upscale the airline really is.

I think the new livery is nice, it's very crisp and clean, however I still miss the "hybrid" (as seen below) VOZ international livery :(, IMO it is the best of all 3.

Ba stop using the 747-400 on march 30 2013 and ba changed there summer schedule to one service daily to Sydney via Singapore they now use 777-300ER from the 1 April after flying the 747 on the Sydney route for 42 years from Paudie

Man, Virgin Australia spared no expense on that livery...

(not that I don't like it...)

Kyle Rodgers