Sign in to follow this  
lschechter

converting weight in kilos to weight in pounds

I've re-installed the PMDG 737 NGX for FSX and when I go to the FMC and load the fuel it is displaying the weight in kilograms. How do I change that to display pounds?

Better  still its in the introduction manual  on how  to do  this,   its  a good read  as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I just read the intro manual and I couldn't find anything in there that explains how to switch from kilos to pounds.

yup its  in there all right, try looking  at page  66

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

kgs to lbs double then add 10% of that number roughly.

Have to do this all the time in the PMDG Jetstream 41 because it only works in lbs, and I only work in kg! Just multiply your lbs by 2.2 to get kgs.

But in the 737 you can go in to the PMDG settings in the FMS and set the aircraft to work in lbs or kgs. In theory, to be realistic you should be using kgs unless you are flying a US registered aircraft (not many non-US operators using lbs)

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg