Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

13JUL13 - Nifty little feature in the 777...

PMDG, you're doing it all over again, got me jaw dropping! Stunning work, can't wait for it B) !

These features really add up to the realism of these addons. Now you can see the fueling is being done on your EICAS, the doors being opened and closed by cabin and ground crew, that is just awesome. This makes PMDG standing out above all others!

But indeed, the question how does this interact with AES/GSX? For example, i want to use AES for the pushback. Can the PMDG GND OPS Pushback be turned off or ignored?

• Upvote 2

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Awesome, awesome addition to the T7. Love it! I can finally do thing on the ground like clockwork. Man, I really wish we could see it in action in a video, that would complete the third "awesome"

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Thanks for the update Capt. Robert.

This is a very cool feature and I will make full use of it's awesomeness! :t0106:

You know. Reading the OP, the first thing that popped into my head was shared cockpit. He kept talking about waiting on Jason for the next flight. Lol.

Amazing what wishful thinking can do to the mind. Either way this is amazing. I have been going back and forth on this one, weather or not I will get it or not, due to the fact I don't usually like flights at the most over 3 hours, but man, you guys just got a purchase for sure from this one. Who says 777s can't fly just up and down the coast.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

• Upvote 1

Wow cool feature. Would be good to hear if this is to be implemented onto the NGX also?

Gavin Price

Robert, boss whats the progress of the T7? I think the RTM is almost finished.. :P

And please add this great feature to the NGX. We need it on the T7 but the most on the NGX!

Thanks for great work and hurry up guys ;)

Edit: what is dual jetway plugs??

• Upvote 1

Realistic fuel loading times  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

• Upvote 2

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Great features thanks Robert, I'm especially looking forward to real-time re-fuelling :D. I was wondering if the distinctive chime of the cabin being made secure has been simulated? Thanks again

• Upvote 3

Rob, pretty 'effin awesome. I was hoping the refuelling simulation would return but you've certainly surpassed this.

One question though - why is your transponder active? ;)

Now this is something I am really excited about!! This will genuinely add to the immersion and breath life into the simulator. People forget that the commercial aircraft is not just about 'flying' the aircraft. It is all the nitty-gritty aspects of managing the whole stages of flight. Something that has been neglected it seems, until now.

Amazing work guys, genuinely very excited to see this feature in the simulator! 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Loving your realistic attention to detail! 

Its great that your not only creating a true to life simulation of the T7, but including normal real life procedures too. 

Thank you very much for this, as it will bring even more realism to the already realism addicted simmer  :wink:

This just keeps getting better and better! And we're a day closer to release.

Chris Sunseri

Hi Rob and all,

Absolutely amazing. Great features being added. Many thanks for listening to your customers and bringing back the realistic fuelling. The more I see of this aircraft the better it gets.

I have one question for you Rob. You wrote

"In this image, the sharp-eyed observer will notice that the aft galley and forward galleys are being serviced through the 1R and 4L doorways"

I believe standard worldwide procedures for servicing A/C are done from the right hand side and Pax board from the left. Is it possible to change rear galley servicing to door 4R as apposed to door 4L.

I know this is pretty anal of me, but I am a stickler for real world procedures :rolleyes: !

keep up the good work

Cheers

neil