Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

13JUL13 - Nifty little feature in the 777...

Thanks for the responses and reassurance fellas, Ryan and Robert.

spacer.png

Wow, that is simply OUTSTANDING!!!! I never thought you guys would go that deep but apparently you did and this will probably be one of my favorite non flight functions of this plane.

Whatever makes people think those were going to fit in the overhead bin anyway?!

Some people are savvy and chose to gate check items to avoid the bag fees, we had quite a few people volunteer their bags on some flights even when bin space wasn't a concern.

Thanks for not forgetting about the NGX. It's nice to know that she is still being looked after.

Yep, the NGX is still an extremely important product for us that we're going to keep supporting.

• Upvote 21

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yep, the NGX is still an extremely important product for us that we're going to keep supporting.

If only the same could be said about our poor old friend, the MD-11.

tumblr_mjytuoubZE1rwlv7fo1_250.gif

• Upvote 11

while the cabin cleaning lift will attach to the airplane at 4L, allowing the cleaning crews to clean tail to nose as passengers deplane, then restock nose to tail as they exit, allowing boarding to commence even if the schedules are tight....

That sounds about right although gate ops holds boarding until we are completely off the plane (which is rare since we are usually off about an hour before boarding) but we always use 4L. Gate gourmet uses both 2R and 4R at the same time but then again things may vary from airline to airline.

• Upvote 1

Alex-

It usually varies depending upon the internal configuration of the galleys onboard.  So even at the same airline you might wind up with varying configurations if they have a mutt fleet...

One of the key things for operations control is to be aware of which airplanes are laid how how... and the ability to effectively communicate that information to the folks who need it so that they don't waste time hitting a door they can't use.

All part of the game...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert, will the pushback feature actually follow the taxi line like in GSX or AES? It's always awesome to have your aircraft straight on the line.

Thanks for the update BTW!

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Alex-

It usually varies depending upon the internal configuration of the galleys onboard.  So even at the same airline you might wind up with varying configurations if they have a mutt fleet...

One of the key things for operations control is to be aware of which airplanes are laid how how... and the ability to effectively communicate that information to the folks who need it so that they don't waste time hitting a door they can't use.

All part of the game...

Thankfully our 772's have the same configuration although the brand new 300ER's are a whole different ball game and communication is also a wild animal at times. One time we had a small team collecting international garbage (no full cleaning since the plane was going to the hangar and that's why a high lift truck also wasn't used) but someone closed the door and pulled the bridge on them. 

During my descent into KPAE from CYVR (had to pick up Jason... his car broke down again and he was gonna be late for work...) I looked up the fuel requirement for the next flight test leg, and plugged that information into the PLAN FUEL line on the GROUND OPERATIONS page.  (You can also do this from the refuel page...  We put it there as well for memory simplicity!)

Do you mean i can set the ground operations data for the next leg even if i am during a flight? 

No words can describe what I just read! what else should we ask for? 

release of the product hahah 

• Upvote 1

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is all frickin awesome.

Will it be included in the new Seven Four aswell?

Jimmy Nestor

This is what I need. This is PMDG.

Thank you very much for make out all this great features for us.

Great job at PMDG! I'm dying to buy this plane even more now.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU