Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

13JUL13 - Nifty little feature in the 777...

Im not sure if anyone had posted this but, did anyone notice that on the altitude bar it says 0580. Maybe the release is 5th of August 2013! This is just a guess :ph34r:  

Im not sure if anyone had posted this but, did anyone notice that on the altitude bar it says 0580. Maybe the release is 5th of August 2013! This is just a guess :ph34r:  

Nice!

• Upvote 1

Nice!

Thanks. I was just looking at the photo and when i looked at the altitude bar i thought to myself Hey! 5th day and the 8 month (which is august).

Hope it's true! 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Well.... PMDG is a US-based company, so it would be the eighth day in the fifth month, next year.

Damn... Rob they sussed your release tack tick!

• Upvote 1

There are nifty features for the 777 but still no nifty release date:)

• Upvote 3

There are nifty features for the 777 but still no nifty release date:)

Fact is, PMDG probably don't even know that is until they realise its market ready. That could be as little as days prior.... Patience! I've seen some ridiculous posts over the past few weeks on various sites with people acting like PMDG promised it'd be out this summer. Or saying because the NGX was an August release, the 777 has to be...

• Upvote 2

I've seen some ridiculous posts over the past few weeks on various sites with people acting like PMDG promised it'd be out this summer. Or saying because the NGX was an August release, the 777 has to be...

Dont bother trying to reason with people like that with ridiculous demands. They can make crazy statements till they are blue in the face and stand on their head and spit nickles, its not going to change a single thing. PMDG has their own agenda of when they feel its ready, and It is this fact that we must respect, .. the company and the product. We will reap the rewards of flying her in due time despite our anxiousness.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Dont bother trying to reason with people like that with ridiculous demands. 

Yep - in the meantime, make the most out of this bird  :P

(FL390 enroute to Karachi from Dubai)

Yep I've been going to and from Doha in the A320 for the mean time. 

Fact is, PMDG probably don't even know that is until they realise its market ready. That could be as little as days prior.... Patience! I've seen some ridiculous posts over the past few weeks on various sites with people acting like PMDG promised it'd be out this summer. Or saying because the NGX was an August release, the 777 has to be...

I hope you didn't take my sentence seriously. I was just being sarcastic.

Or saying because the NGX was an August release, the 777 has to be...

MD-11 went out October... just sayin...