Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

13JUL13 - Nifty little feature in the 777...

Are there any plans to fit this to the 737NG?
Tabs mentioned earlier above that it may make it in SP2 of the NGX.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

This is a great addition, looking forward to messing around with turns hoping for those on-time departures :) will there a feature that will off-load the bags of those late self-loading-cargo's? lol

Alaister Kay

....and the excitement keeps building up. Looking forward to the release of the next milestone in the FSX saga. :)

Jay Marin

This is AMAZING!  Any word on whether this type of feature will carry over into the upcoming NGX update?

Tabs mentioned earlier above that it may make it in SP2 of the NGX.

pls see 3 posts above... :rolleyes:

Arne Bergner

LABOX4.jpg

Just a thought for another feature, not massively important so it could wait until a service pack is released! How about linking Ground Operations to the airport jetways so when you start the turnaround it would initiate the docking of the airbridge to the passenger door?! It could work by simulating a 'key press' of whichever key controls jetway docking in fs (default is Shft-J) You could also have an option for which passenger door to open at turnaround e.g door 1L or 2L or both?  There could also be a short time delay of about 2-3 mins ( user adjustable ) to allow the airbridge time to dock before the doors open? All controlled through the CDU! Would be interested to know PMDG's thoughts on this idea!? Great work btw on this new 777, it's looking good!

Regards

Andrew Harrison

248013_10150273666667049_3547648_a.jpg

Mr Andrew Harrison

If PMDG look up the corresponding defined commands from FSX and from AES in the users' installations and trigger them via this 'nifty little feature' - why not?

Would make the 'little feature' even niftier ...   B)

• Upvote 2

Awsome feature guys! This is going to make ground ops a breeze! Top notch work fellas. Now back to watching the Just Planes AC polar ops BluRay..........

And just to be clear this doesn't include the airstair/refueling animations but it does the GPU/external power animations? Regardless the product will be great and I can't wait for release!

-Dmac Macon

PS - And sorry - I didn't really want to bring release dates but do most people think it'll be out before September? Later? Earlier? Not that I really care just curious as to what forum members might guess.

Got a hundred dollars squirreled away for this but sooner or later the prone-to-violence-cop-wife is bound to find it...hurry up for initial release please or a severe beating will be upon me.

Amen,to that! The wallet patrol is lurking!

Do get the option to remove the no smoking switch? Since most airlines have them controlled by the cabin crew in the cabin rather than in the overhead panel.

PS - And sorry - I didn't really want to bring release dates but do most people think it'll be out before September? Later? Earlier? Not that I really care just curious as to what forum members might guess.

Guys, I don't really want to talk about chocolate, but what's your favorite chocolate?

Do you or don't you want to talk about release dates, because I'm honestly confused by your post.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

I'm curious about the no smoking sign too...it's redundant in most aircraft now unless it has been converted to a "No Electronic Devices" sign.

Kyle, I prefer Galaxy chocolate  :P

Even the NGX had the no smoking sign placarded over with "CHIME," so I don't see how the 777 would be a significant departure from that...

Kyle, I prefer Galaxy chocolate 

I'll have to give that a try.

Kyle Rodgers

Captain, 

will the actual status be stored, when we save our flights? 

(After a long distance flight I imagine to use this great feature, but maybe I have to interrupt my virtual reality...) 

Thanx, 

Edited by 19AB67

Andreas Berg
pmdg_j41_banner.jpgpmdg_trijet.jpg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --