Sign in to follow this  
Moe

Red Tails P51D

I am with Steam for all my MS Flight downloads. Is it still possible for me to download this paint job or did I miss that boat?

Moe

Well I tried but was unable to get it installed.

Moe

I have installed all my addons through Steam. I am just not computer smart enough to figure out how to do it through windows live.

Moe

Further to that. It MS detects that I am Canadian and regardless how many times I reset my settings there in my account it still prints each screen in French even after setting my prefs to English. It looks for a code that I don't get as it is "free". So how do I get a code for a free product. AAARRRRHHHHHHH. seriously no one knows an alternate source for this addon?

Moe

I believe the only way to get it is via LIVE. It's not available through Steam. After you click purchase on the link that Heimi provided, it should direct you to login unless you are already logged in. After that it takes you to some terms and conditions you must agree to. After I think it should begin downloading. 

Were you having troubles downloading? Getting to the download? Getting it into the game?

Finally got it to work. I was pressing the wrong buttons and such due to my poor understanding of the French language. So I got my wife (who is French) to translate it for me. All is well now. Thank you guys for your support.

Moe