Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjf

Missing magenta line

Hello,

I installed the 1.2 SP for the CS777 (after uninstalling v1.1 and also removing any registry entries). After entering a route into the FMS and activating it, there is no route line showing in magenta on the ND. I have switched between Plan and Map modes and still no route is showing.  The first waypoint shows in the top right of the ND so the route is definitely in there, it just doesn't show up on the ND.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix?

Jonathan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just bought it now, exact same issue.  Not a good sign for quality of product.

I hate to say this but, this is the result of buying from CaptainSim. If you want an amazing exterior model spend your money CaptainSim. If you want systems and support, buy the 767 from LvlD - 757 Qualitywings - 737-200 Milviz - T7 PMDG.

Apparenlty this is a long standing issue, is there a fix?

Hello,

I installed the 1.2 SP for the CS777 (after uninstalling v1.1 and also removing any registry entries). After entering a route into the FMS and activating it, there is no route line showing in magenta on the ND. I have switched between Plan and Map modes and still no route is showing.  The first waypoint shows in the top right of the ND so the route is definitely in there, it just doesn't show up on the ND.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix?

Jonathan

I had the same thing on my first flight. Did you change the display of the Inboard from ND? I did by mistake. I wanted to change the MFD to checklist and change the ND. Anyway, it is easy to fix. Just select NAV again on the ND.

It is a small bug, God knows why they haven't fixed it.