Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Tour of Lanzarote (20 Shots)

Hi David, I have just downloaded it all, can you provide correct install instructions please?

For the record to everyone else - MSSE does pick up a security threat - but only shows it as medium, - probably a false positive?

Regards

Paul

Thanks Dave... erm, I see some of the sceneries appear to be for FS2004... will they be compatible with FSX?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi Mate,

Yes they all work fine.

can you provide correct install instructions please?

Each one comes with how to install, basicly you make a Scenery file, drop the right files in it, drop the file into your MS fsx addon scenery folder and add them in the normal manual way. some need a file to be added to you MS world scenery file. You don't need to be able to read Spanish to able to understand how to install. If I can do it, anyone can.

It all works fine my end or I would not be linking.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Thanks Dave...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi Mate,

Yes they all work fine.

Each one comes with how to install, basicly you make a Scenery file, drop the right files in it, drop the file into your MS fsx addon scenery folder and add them in the normal manual way. some need a file to be added to you MS world scenery file. You don't need to be able to read Spanish to able to understand how to install. If I can do it, anyone can.

Hi dave, thanks for replying,

Am I correct in thinking that they are not all photosceneries?

I put the 3 vacio files in "world" and the rest are in my addon folder(I have not got round to the scenery that has both scenery and textures in yet)

GCHI= has a mass amount of spikes at the airport, and when I slew up,  the airport is all messed up. despite the vaccio file being in the "world/scenery" folder

GCFV= is fine :)

GCLP= - on the runway a round layer is coming through the runway - I am sure adex can easily sort this out?

GCGM= appears fine :)

GCLA= I have not done that yet

GCRR=is fine :)

GCTS= the potoscenery is not installed, all the mesh is there, although even just having the mesh is a great improvement itself.

You may not be able to answer tis -

I have instant scenery 2 - am I free to throw in some hotels and so forth in, and maybe upload it to avsim?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Regards

Paul

Edited by flyingnoob

Thanks guys.

Here is the link, it's not just Lanzarote it's all the Islands and the best bit it's all free.

http://www.airhispania.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1957

Now a note.

I have to change my config for photo real to get everything as sharp as you see and also because it's photo real you need a bigger LOD.

For my CPU running at 4 and a GFX 480 I do this

(I only do this for photo real)

[DISPLAY]

TextureMaxLoad=30

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=80

and

LOD_RADIUS=8.5

As the SS show, them changers work well for me. Try them?

​I also have sim giants airports(3 in total), there old and not the best but hey there cheep and one is free,  

I got confused with the BGL of the same file name.....  Malla_Canarias_MDT5.bgl

The same file name exists in the Lanzarote download as the Fuerteventura one.

Any ideas how to install

Hi Mate,

Yes they all work fine.

I got confused with the BGL of the same file name.....  Malla_Canarias_MDT5.bgl   is this file the same in all downloads???

The same file name exists in the Lanzarote download as the Fuerteventura one.

​Any ideas how to install

Guy's come on!
Yes they are all photo real, I don't have Hierro because i will buy that one from Aerosoft. From top down all should look like this. All photo real.

I have no idea how you get that mess, no idea.
TN6YS.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

OK I will try and do a step by step for you guys

After you have DL the island you want.

You will have a file,
Rename it what ever you like e.g Lanzarote
All the files are in there
Open the file and make a file, name it Scenery,
Add in the files it tells you in the install doc that comes with it, you do not need to read Spanish to understand that.

If you have a file left it will be the one it tells you to install in your FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery.

Copy the file named Lanzerote to your fsx/Addon Scenery folder.

It's really is that simple!

Now start fsx
Press Setting
Press Scenery library
Press add area

In the pop up window Select "Addon Scenery"
Select/click "Lanzerote"
Click OK

Here is a SS of the doc that comes with each one, did you not look at it? Like I said you do not need to read Spanish to understand it.

qMiO0.jpg

I really hope this helps? 

Hey david, - sometimes not everyone knows how to add sceneries ?

I am not sure how I have managed to add some and not others, when I have done the same for each, - I manually dragged the bgl's etc into the addon folder, - which has worked for some.

I know there are issues with windows 7 and adding scenery, so I dragged each folder(each area) over to my addon scenery folder, but if I try to do it the way you say, -  when  highlight "EL hierro" for example   nothing shows in my "scenery area title" box (pictured).

If I double click the "EL hierro"    folder so that "EL hierror" is in the "look in" drop down, I see nothing in the scenery area title.

So where have I went wrong?

Also when I try to open the instruction in both notepad and word pad, its just a mass of caracters.

Regards

Paul