Sign in to follow this  
Revd

Got no response from PMDG

I have purchased an extended download on the J41 and understood that I had to send a ticket to receive an validation number. I have sent two tickets but have not received a reply. Since PMDG is normally very good at answering promptly I can only think something has gone wrong. I could think of no other way of making contact than through the forum. Hope someone can help.

Thank you

Neil Gardner

ssh be quiet or else you will disturb them from their 777 release frenzy.

Really though, I bet that they are busy right now, and will get back to you asap. They all have jobs along with developing airplanes.

I imagine things are a little pressured right now, but I'm talking about over three weeks and its just not like them

Mh I agree! Anythinj over a week I'd assume something's wrong. Posting here it's probably the right idea to get a head's up. I'm sure Ryan or somebody else from the house it's gonna notice soon and the can at least point you out in the right direction.

Regards

None of my tickets took more than a day. Are you sure you have checked your junk mail folder? Additionally, are you checking the email that your registered with the support system? The accounts are set up independently.

Kyle Rodgers

I have made some changes to E mail settings recently, and having checked junk mail just discovered that there is absolutely nothing in there. Since this is most unlikely perhaps everything is being junked straight away - will check settings.

Thanks

Neil

No, have looked in spam and junk and all that is there is the usual array of medications offering to keep a middle aged man's erection going longer...Hmmm, what have they heard?

Neil

...and you are sure that you're checking the email account that you registered on the support site with, yes?  Again, you created these separately and some people have used different accounts for each.

Also, in these cases someone from PMDG normally jumps into the conversation here to help you out.  They require signatures of your full real name in this forum in order to identify you're a valid customer, though.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

did you check your ticket on the support website ? There is a status like open/waiting and things like that you can follow everything from there. 

I just created a ticket for another topic yesterday and had an answer already.

Also make sure you included the order numbers for both the Extended Download Service purchase and the original purchase. That should be answered quite quickly. Did one about a year ago and had no trouble at all for all the process. 

And as said previously make sure to post here with your full name, so that they can also find who you are and check the tickets.

ssh be quiet or else you will disturb them from their 777 release frenzy.

Really though, I bet that they are busy right now, and will get back to you asap. They all have jobs along with developing airplanes.

I am pretty sure several of the key people we know are full time PMDG employees.  

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

I am pretty sure several of the key people we know are full time PMDG employees.  

As I say every time people raise that point:

I highly doubt that.  What would make you think that?

Kyle Rodgers

As I say every time people raise that point:

I highly doubt that.  What would make you think that?

Rob mentioned before that PMDG has some full time employees, I think it was about a handful or so.  I am pretty sure he mentioned it in the fancon speech. 

Now with that said I don't know if these full time employees also have part time jobs, or if by full time he meant something other than what most americans consider as full time employment ( minimum of 40 hours a week)

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Ah, that is interesting. Having visited the support desk apparently I have submitted no tickets?? Beginning to doubt my sanity now. Maybe I've done something wrong?? 

Anyway, if Ryan is out there, I am:

Neil Gardner, long term customer

n.gardner952@btinternet.com

Please help, just want to fly my J41

Having visited the support desk apparently I have submitted no tickets??

I'd definitely submit a ticket for insurance, if you didn't already do so when you found that none had been submitted.

Kyle Rodgers