Sign in to follow this  
Revd

Got no response from PMDG

Since he believes he has already submitted two tickets, do you think there is something he's missed in the submission process? I have never had to use it so I don't know.

Dugald Walker

Maybe something went wrong in the submitting-process... <-- is that a word??

Try creating a new ticket again... ;)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Once logged in you can go to the support desk and view your ticket's, you may not have received a notification that your ticket was answered you actually but just to be sure why don't you check to see.

\Robert Hamlich/

All tickets were processed late last night before I went to bed - do not recall seeing one from you Neil. If you don't see them on the portal when you log in there then they never submitted. No idea why that would be, hundreds submit just fine every day.

I used your email you posted here to access the account and send you the redownload - you should have it now.

EDIT - just checked the whole ticket system, there is nothing from you there. No ticket in the system older than around 6 hours, which is when I went to bed (very) late last night.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks Ryan,

Have received the necessary this morning and J41 up and running. I have no idea what has happened either. All I can say is that Ithought I had gone through the normal processes (which I have done before on a number of occasions without the slightest problem and answered  - mostly by yourself - very quickly). One connected matter perhaps; I have had a problem where Simskunk kept trying to reach me without success and I had to resort to the website there as well. Not quite the same thing but odd nevertheless.

Anyway, all sorted now, thanks again

Neil