Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

Hey Tom Allensworth!

Every once in a while we all need to just say... Thanks for all you do!  :good:

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Every once in a while we all need to just say... Thanks for all you do!  :good:

Ah crap... I was expecting another brick-bat... :vava:  Title of the post and all that. Thanks! It is nice to get these once in awhile. Don't forget the 40 some others that help to bring this system to you (which you can view here).

I think many folks forget, its actually real people who give us these great platforms to which we avail ourselves. That without, our hobby would likely fade away.  

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I'd like to join the others in saying that your professional attitude is greatly appreciated! Thank you AVSIM team!

Thank you Tom and AVSIM Team!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Thank you to the AVSIM community and staff for providing and sustaining a wonderful place in which aviation enthusiasts such as me can discuss, learn, and share.

This is a very special post, as it is my two thousandth, and coincides with the day I joined AVSIM exactly one year ago. And I received my one hundredth +1 today—oh, the timing!

I will join the peanut gallery and say Great Work Tom +40 as well. 

I've never seen that staff page before so great to see how many people are working behind the scenes....and with no pay most likely.

Thanks guys

Matthew Kane

I had an argument with my neighbour Tom a few hours ago but me love AVSIM TOM and His Gang :lol:  :Peace:

Ah crap... 

Hmmm, where are the moderators...?    :lol:

Anyway. Thanks a lot to you and the whole AVSIM team.

Rgds,

Bruno

ありがとうございます!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Hmmm, where are the moderators...?    :lol:

Anyway. Thanks a lot to you and the whole AVSIM team.

Rgds,

Bruno

They may be too scared of offending the boss, probably. Isn't he allowed to say that ? :P

Seriously - well done to Tom and his team. A really great site. :clapping:

Regards

Bill

Gracias Tom and everyone else working behind the scenes to make Avsim what is today.   I visit plenty of other forums, and some are just overrun with spam and disorderly guests (Yahoo Finance stock boards is the first to come to mind), it makes me thankful that there are vigilant folks here to keep things in order.   We should never take their efforts for granted, as I can't imagine having to sift through pages of useless junk to get to the good stuff.   Here, we don't have to worry about that issue!

Thanks Tom and all of the other AVSIM staff. It aint the easiest thing to do!

Regards,

Claude Franklin