Sign in to follow this  
Moe

REX help

It displays this message. " The weather theme could not be loaded please check that the file exists "

Any Ideas?

This is from a buddy who can't post here as he cannot get access to the MS flight sim fourms (odd)

Moe

Tell your  friend  to be  verified  in the  rexe  forum where he  can get help with his problems,

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If your buddy has a legit copy he can register at the proper forum.

I have legit copy and it is a nightmare to register. Everything is restricted, even the introduction with your order #. At least for me it is, gave up eventually. Like the program though.

You add your order number to your signature,go into the forum to be verified.once you are verified you can get any help you need from one of the best support companies out there.not difficult at all.

steve

You add your order number to your signature,go into the forum to be verified.once you are verified you can get any help you need from one of the best support companies out there.not difficult at all.

steve

Have  to agree with this  one,  cant  see  what so difficult  at all people make it  all too hard  sometimes

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg