Sign in to follow this  
Mike Madin

aeroworx South Africa scenery

Good day,

I am currently reinstalling FS9 on my new system and, as I do most of my flying on the African continent, I am trying to install all the aeroworx scenery for SA. 

I have tried everywhere google points me for the file worx25.zip but all download sites say it is not available (info on google also points to there being a worx25upd1.zip as well but this also is not available). 

If anyone out there can help me with a copy of these files I would be extremely grateful. 

In hope

Mike

I'd downloaded them a couple of months ago. If I can't track down the source I can share them with you... They are freeware from memory.

Cheers,

Billy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WW1294.png

Hi Billy

Many thanks for your reply. I have tried this site and the other one, but both say the kruger downloads are not available so I would be grateful if you can let me have either your source or pm me a copy of yours. 

Not very good with forum procedures etc so you will have to let me know which way you go with them.

Thanks for your efforts

Mike

Hi Mike,

So I've messed up!  :unsure:

I had downloaded worx09,40, 101 and 109 - no 25 sorry.

:(  

Cheers,

Billy

WW1294.png