Sign in to follow this  
Lyle221

Aerosoft / DA CRJ Coming Soon!

I can't tell you how happy I am that a decent CRJ is being modeled for FSX. A CRJ is SO much needed!

I haven't seen much excitement over this on the Avsim forums, so hopefully this will get you excited!!!

Here are the latest set of previews: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/?p=491188

By golly, I think she's almost done!

The PMDG 777, and now this? Boy do I love FSX. ^_^

Not to rain on your parade, but there's only one guy working on it and I don't think it'll be that soon....

Not to rain on your parade, but there's only one guy working on it and I don't think it'll be that soon....

It has been awhile I agree, but by the looks, it looks like it's almost done. At least one can hope..

But what about the CRJ?  He wasn't referring to the 777 I believe.  :)  

I will believe it is done when I am putting my credit card numbers into the box just before hitting the purchase button.

I think the CRJ still has a ways to go. If nothing else Aerosoft usually denotes the thread with a "close to release tag" when it is almost ready and that has yet to happen.

Looks Like the FSX version

And when did you say you had your eyes examined last? :P

I can't tell you how happy I am that a decent CRJ is being modeled for FSX. A CRJ is SO much needed!

I haven't seen much excitement over this on the Avsim forums, so hopefully this will get you excited!!!

Here are the latest set of previews: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/?p=491188

By golly, I think she's almost done!

The PMDG 777, and now this? Boy do I love FSX. ^_^

I'm with you here, I really hope it's released soon. However I wouldn't hold my breath. I'm amazed it's still being worked on.

Reik Namreg

Finally, I've been following this for ages and to know that they claim it's almost done is enough for me to beam with happiness :D

I am still waiting for the Fk 70/100 VC update....

I am still waiting for the Fk 70/100 VC update....

+1   :lol:

...but I will 'forgive' DA if this CRJ is as good as it looks...  :wink:

Looks like they're aiming for '2013' for a release date. So there's a window of tomorrow up to the end of the year. :lol:

I would not want this to come out in the next bit anyways - I have too much new stuff to learn and fly right now! Besides.. my wallet is getting a bit thin with all these new planes!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

+1 :lol:

...but I will 'forgive' DA if this CRJ is as good as it looks... :wink:

True. They missed a trick there. I can't remember how much the Fokker was but they could have charged a small amount for the VC upgrade and I'd have happily paid it. I'd love to have a PMDG/Majestic quality Fokker 100 in the FSX fleet. Flew on many of KLM's baby fleet over the years and recall they were lovely and quiet in the front.

Anyhow, this CRJ does look a good un. With this, the 777, the Milviz 737-200, the Flight 1 King Air and the FSL A320 (when/if it arrives in 2013) it's turning out to be a bumper year for FSX releases.

ETA - F1 Fokker - $50! Too much for 2d only.

Ugh I thought this thread was reporting actual news. How disappointing. 

+1

Nothing new in there at all, those screenshots were published quite some time ago, and just because of the screenshots you simply can't judge the progress on the systems, which are indeed being worked on by only one person. Besides, the CRJ was coming soon since at least two years.

This does not mean I'm not excited about htis product, or saying that AS/DA are doing a bad job on this, I just want to point the facts out. But I'm looking forward to this bird, too, and I'll buy it as soon as it's released!