Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

Future developments for the MD-11

I have to be honest, I don't see any problems with the MD-11 as she is now.  I understand there are a few minor bugs never fixed, but these are not ones that affect use (at least on my end), but rather some very subtle accuracy issues in a few gauges.  While not equal to the NGX, I have no complaints graphically.

My only complaint at all is without an SDK, we will never have anything other than button control for FS2Crew.  Someday I may have to break down and get MCE to get voice control for this birds...it's just hard to solidly hand fly an aircraft while having to pan around and click a dozen buttons/knobs on the MCP.

Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

it will not happen, but +1 for MD11 future development...

I wouldn't mind a little update to address some of the known bugs, but I think a v2 might be overkill.

There's plenty of other Boeing aircraft to do anyway :P

747v2 (really needs it, MD11 in it's current state blows the old PMDG 747 away).

777-300ER with those Augmented Visual Camera systems.

737NGX SP2

MD11's grandma, the DC6 (I'll buy it, not sure where I'll actually get to fly it ever, certainly not much on vatsim...)

I know I would very much like a 787 too. Just sayin'.

717 is less likely to happen than an MD11 upgrade lol.