Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

Toronto FSX

CYUL is my home airport; Blueprint was nice when it came out since there was nothing else even freeware but Flytampa CYUL blows it out of the water !

Alain from Montreal

I love FlyTampa! If I was going to work in the industry I would want to work and learn from them!!!!

Daniel from Perth

I thought I read somewhere that Flytampa was going to be doing a CYYZ scenery after Sydney following the success of there CYUL release.

Yes. I think that is true. On the Flytampa web site on their graphic they have a flashing dot on Toronto.

The best airport scenery out there right now would be simaddons very realistic and huge detail. Might be a YYZ in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I got news. I'm from Toronto and one day on Carlingview by the airport I was at a 737 simulator and saw one of the Orxy guys friends. He said the Orxy project has completely fallen through and will not happen. The pre-buyers will not get their money back either. I was shocked and disappointed....

But I'm not worried.....CYYZ talk is pretty active on the FlyTampa site and we got a nice little flashy dot! :D

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Yes. I got news. I'm from Toronto and one day on Carlingview by the airport I was at a 737 simulator and saw one of the Orxy guys friends. He said the Orxy project has completely fallen through and will not happen. The pre-buyers will not get their money back either. I was shocked and disappointed....

But I'm not worried.....CYYZ talk is pretty active on the FlyTampa site and we got a nice little flashy dot! :D

I had a feeling about this "fraud" :lol:   who the hell pre-orders an airport addon for a 7yr old flightsim :blink:  :wacko:

I'm a BETA tester for Oryxsim and the project is over and will not be completed.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom