Sign in to follow this  
FBC57

PFPX is coming. Perfect for NGX!

The PFPX home page says it will be available mid to Late August. At last, an end date.

For those that don't know what PFPX is, find out, it's going to be one of the best add-ons for any airliner, but especially the NGX!!!!

Frank Cooper

And for everyone who immediately thought "yeah but August of what year?", it does indeed say 2013.  :lol:

Barry Friedman

The PFPX home page says it will be available mid to Late August. At last, an end date.

For those that don't know what PFPX is, find out, it's going to be one of the best add-ons for any airliner, but especially the NGX!!!!

Frank Cooper

.......Bahahahahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, they should have a warning label on their announcement telling people not to hold their breath. Christmas...August the following year...what's the difference?

Frank Cooper

Yea, they had 4 different "end dates" now.

Great news!  Something else to look forward to, along with the PMDG T7.   It's going to be mindblowing, two complex pieces of study worthy software to wrap our minds around!

What is PFPX?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

What is PFPX?

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/pfpx/

Seriously, they should have a warning label on their announcement telling people not to hold their breath. Christmas...August the following year...what's the difference?

I think that the original date was near Christmas 2011. But what's a year or two or almost three?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it. I would say it is bull excrement right away if it were not for Aerosoft.

Guest Mik75

And it creates this: www.pfpx.com/Sample.pdf

That looks purely professional, it's just awesome! But I am not quite sure if I should get excited over the announced release date! (once more...)

I think with Aerosoft now behind it as the publisher, I think the August date will more than likely stick now.

It's an incredibly exciting year for Flight Sim!

And it creates this: www.pfpx.com/Sample.pdf

Ummmm, so much for the paperless office...I hope to download the output to my Ipad rather than kill off a dozen trees per report.

Geoff Bryce

Mmmm, another flight planner...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Ummmm, so much for the paperless office...I hope to download the output to my Ipad rather than kill off a dozen trees per report.

Of course you can put it on your ipad in PDF format for instance. However how are you going to fill in the actual figures for fuel burn off, ATO, etc (A).

Mmmm, another flight planner...

This one really is promising, developer(s) aimed to lift it to a close to professional level software.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Howard, this is not just a flight planner. It's about as good as it gets for simulation. 

And come on guys, cut them some slack. If you have followed the progress you'll see that they had to wait for incorporation of Navigraph and all sorts of needed input.

I don't even know the developer, but from all of the stuff I've seen on it, it is going to be a very usefull program, especially for airline use.

Frank Cooper