Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

AES 2.31 is out

... just as a notice.

The outcome for us FS2004ers is modest. Nevertheless, the few new airports are important ones.

Regards,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Yes I've had the UK2000 Luton demo for a while now.

I think I'll buy it and a assign a credit: a lovely mixed-up airport.

It must be tough for airport scenery developers, waiting for Herr Pabst to implement AES before sales take off...

... while I don't know what to do with my credits left, which I save for Polish Airports I v.3 and a 2012/2013 overhaul of German Airports 1, including EDDC and EDDN, as well as some of the best Taxi2Gates sceneries. Will one of these dreams come true?

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I am just grateful for the few FS9 crumbs that come my way... although I do see a few quite juicy offerings in the pipeline, like Drzewiecki Design's JFK/New York City, and the LatinVFR offerings.

And Aerosoft's new Heathrow... various Indian airports.

To be honest, I'd prefer Oli to spend his time doing decent AES Lite on these, than spend hours he doesn't have on yet another animation feature in AES.

And Ed: Ilyushins don't need a custom pushback truck.

They just move the airport out of the way... :ph34r:

Hi,

To be honest, I'd prefer Oli to spend his time doing decent AES Lite on these, than spend hours he doesn't have on yet another animation feature in AES.

I agree, don't need more sophisticated animations, but I would like AES for more airports though. One just has to have a look in the dedicated thread in the Aersoft support forum, there are many good suggestions pending quite a long time. The only I feature I wished is to replace the pushback "tractor" (rather a baggage tractor than a pushback) by a real pushback vehicle. It hasn't to be this one beyond (would fit also for Ilyushins), but...

©: www.flugzeug-lorenz.de

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

And Ed: Ilyushins don't need a custom pushback truck.

They just move the airport out of the way... :ph34r:

I do not need a custom PB truck. The truck is perfect, pushback is perfect ....but if looking from an exterior view the tow bar needs to be longer. :)

I just need the one truck with towbar and a choice of 2 tow bar lengths .....maybe one day.  :Praying:

My wishes for AES:

-Possibility to connect the pushback tow bar (+truck) when the aircraft is still on blocks and connected to the jetway

-Having the aircraft towed from a remote stand to the gate/apron position

-Real-world textures for the catering vehicles (Gate Gourmet/LSG Sky Chefs)

-Concerning aircraft with integrated stairs: when parked on a remote stand to have no stairs in place, but have the jetway connect when parked at the gate

-Left loading where applicable, i.e. ATR-42/72

-baggage carts

I know it's a lot...

I know it's a lot...

I do not think so.

-Possibility to connect the pushback tow bar (+truck) when the aircraft is still on blocks and connected to the jetway

This would good.....at least I could reboot my comp faster to get the right truck! lol

-Real-world textures for the catering vehicles (Gate Gourmet/LSG Sky Chefs)

Already available (see pic)

-Left loading where applicable, i.e. ATR-42/72

Been asking for this for what seems like years.... also asymmetric doors ...even a 737's left forward door is not directly opposite the forward right.

Still.....I would not be without AES.

fsscr053_zps95fc0f76.jpg

fsscr060_zpseec4ff00.jpg