Sign in to follow this  
oups

FSX, full screen, MATROX TH and more monitors: difficulties

Hello

I have some questions regarding the use of FSX in full screen mode with a Matrox TH card and two other monitors. (See photo 1)

DSC_0276.jpg
Photo 1
Far left: main tower PC Zalman machine assembled by PRENIUM PC (very good!), next COMPAQ laptop (PC2) and the extreme right an assembled PC (PC3): see below configuration)

I am currently in windowed mode, but I'm a little disappointed by the performance of FSX (in terms of FPS: average 20, 18.5 if I give up SLI) due to the machine that I put behind .... but I read that the full screen mode is less demanding

Switching to windowed mode make unusable screens 2 and 3 of the Matrox (see photo 2). In addition, the new display views remains confined to my main display (ASUS screen ... see description below).

DSC_0277.jpg

Photo 2

In addition I will soon bring in the VRInsight CDU II which will also propably cause problem of full screen (I just return the CDU OpenCockpits is falsely sold as compatible with FSX PMDG 747 ...)

What is the procdure/tricks/cfg edition knowing that the expected output is as follows:

MENU+MATROX+1.JPG

• Main Display: Monitor 1 (display 2): ASUS VW1925+ (1680x1050) on DVI / VGA connector - INSTRUMENTS (and future CDU II)

• Matrox MTH2Go: Monitors 2 (display 1): 3x PHILIPS Brillance231B 24 inches (but limited to 1680x1050x3) control bezel works well, brings all 3 22 inches, not annoying) on ​​DVI TO VIEW OUTSIDE COCKPIT

• Monitor 3 (display3) ViewSonic VA2216w (1680x1050) on USB-DVI-VGA converter - FOR OVERHEAD PANEL

Both cards are NVIDIA SLI (only connectors on the map above are functional, hence the use of USB adapter) - Driver Updated

Thank you for your advice

Philippe
--------------------------------------------------
CONFIGURATION:

MAIN PC
Internal components
Gigabyte X79-UD3
Intel Core i7-3930K
Water-cooling System Cooler Master Seidon 120M
16GoDDR3 pc17000 2133MHz G.Skill RipjawsX Gaming series (in 4x4096) Dual / Quad-Channel
2 x Nvidia Geforce GTX-760 OC-Edition 2GoDDR5 (Gigabyte Windforce) in SLI
7.1 The Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI-Express card
Case Zalman Z11 USB3.0 + 3 more 120mm fans.
Power Supply GX-750W Bronze Cooler Master.
Samsung SSD 840 Series 250GB SATA III
Hard Drive 1000GB SATA3-600 Western Digital Caviar Black 64MB cache =
LG 24x DVD Burner double layer s-ata
Windows Seven Home Premium 64bit

And software localization

• Primary PC: FSX PMDG 747/FSUIPC, ACTIVE SKY 2012 - Hardware: Saitek Yoke PILOTPRO, 2x SAITEK THROTTLE QUADRANT SAITEK RADIO PANEL CP FLIGHT MCP, CH PROPEDALS

• PC2 (Windows Seven Home Premium 64bit) Squawkbox, Flightcommander, Topcat, Navigraph

• PC3 (Vista Ultimate 64 ... nicely working for the last 7 years ....) and miscellaneous Vatspy

and obviously Input Director on each machine