Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carm

777 pro panel

Eicas and Nav panels, no numbers. Displays react, but that's all. No values shown.

Cj

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Carm,

Eicas and Nav panels, no numbers. Displays react, but that's all. No values shown

I think you are missing two fonts.  They are available at Just Flight.  Try the following link:

http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/777-professional#FAQ2

If this doesn't work, go to Justflight.com .  Under support search 777 Professional.  Under FAQs you will see the one about missing fonts.  It has links to download them.  I don't think you need to have bought your PSS 777 there, although they do sell it.

Mike

Hi, Carm,

I think you are missing two fonts.  They are available at Just Flight.  Try the following link:

http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/777-professional#FAQ2

If this doesn't work, go to Justflight.com .  Under support search 777 Professional.  Under FAQs you will see the one about missing fonts.  It has links to download them.  I don't think you need to have bought your PSS 777 there, although they do sell it.

Mike

Thanks for the help. A snag though--- I am runnng windows 7, and the cure refers to Vista and XP. Therefore I am still behind the 8 ball. Any thoughts.

I am runnng windows 7, and the cure refers to Vista and XP. Therefore I am still behind the 8 ball. Any thoughts.

Windows 7 help says you can just right click on the font file after you have downloaded it and then click "install". It also says you can drag it into the Control Panel Fonts folder, Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Fonts

Mike