Sign in to follow this  
carm

777 pro panel

Eicas and Nav panels, no numbers. Displays react, but that's all. No values shown.

Cj

Hi, Carm,

Eicas and Nav panels, no numbers. Displays react, but that's all. No values shown

I think you are missing two fonts.  They are available at Just Flight.  Try the following link:

http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/777-professional#FAQ2

If this doesn't work, go to Justflight.com .  Under support search 777 Professional.  Under FAQs you will see the one about missing fonts.  It has links to download them.  I don't think you need to have bought your PSS 777 there, although they do sell it.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi, Carm,

I think you are missing two fonts.  They are available at Just Flight.  Try the following link:

http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/777-professional#FAQ2

If this doesn't work, go to Justflight.com .  Under support search 777 Professional.  Under FAQs you will see the one about missing fonts.  It has links to download them.  I don't think you need to have bought your PSS 777 there, although they do sell it.

Mike

Thanks for the help. A snag though--- I am runnng windows 7, and the cure refers to Vista and XP. Therefore I am still behind the 8 ball. Any thoughts.

I am runnng windows 7, and the cure refers to Vista and XP. Therefore I am still behind the 8 ball. Any thoughts.

Windows 7 help says you can just right click on the font file after you have downloaded it and then click "install". It also says you can drag it into the Control Panel Fonts folder, Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Fonts

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.