Sign in to follow this  
bukeyolacan

Captain Sim directing movie

Seriously I got this in an email last night and just thought #####!!

After the mess of the 777 why would you email your 90% peed of customers to show them that there lead developer has no time for development as he`s to busy swanning around on the movie circuit.

I have kept my mouth shut on the CS forums but am very close to letting rip on there and getting banned.

I don't like arguments or confrontation but these jokers are really getting on my nerves.

Should I complain considering I bought the T7 in the Christmas sale. Well when they are selling it at full price and advertising it as a working product when V1.0 was barely an alpha...I probably should...but then again my complaint will be deleted so whats the point lol

seriously the mind boggles lol

with deepest sympathy

Doogie

Movie ending v1.0 will be out first, though the last 2 minutes will be left out.

Movie ending v1.1 will be out 3 months later, though it will make no sense with the beginning of the movie, and will break character growth leading up to it.

Movie ending v1.2 will be made by a couple people who bought the movie, and did a couple edits to make it somewhat watchable.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I got that much lol, I was looking for a translation

He is saying that the Captain Sim 777 is the best 

She is saying he is crazy that the PMDG 777 will be the best

Then he goes on by bashing the PMDG 777 that is takes too long and will be full of bugs and won't be any good

He later tells the girl that he is not really a pilot that he just flies Microsoft Flight Simulator and he is addicted, she smacks him across the face.

The guy later on in the white hat has a flash disk in his jacket and saying he has a copy of the PMDG 777 he stole from them and can sell it for 10,000 rubles

Matthew Kane

Thank you, the story line seems pretty realistic then....

But tell me is there not another girl at the end of the video? What's her motive? She's not an X-Plane believer of the T7 for that sim trying to seduce our protagonist is she? Or worse, telling him she can get him a real pilots job? The horror..

A Toonie Tuesday movie perhaps Matthew?