Sign in to follow this  
charlieg

EasyJet-Virtual

Guys, I just want to give you some feedback and truth about Mark Grant and known as Mark1million. He runs JETVA and Thomson_Virtual. I was a pilot for EasyJet-Virtual, he slated us off and told us constantly we would be closed down and how he knew the solicitors for EasyJet and would report us, which he has subsequently done and the airline has now been closed down, he is also a moderator for PVPVMS website and blocked all of our responses to his constant threats about reporting us and how he knew the Solicitors of EasyJet

Now in hind site some of us had been spun a yarn about the fact EasyJet-Virtual had been agreed by EasyJet to exists, this was wrong, but let me tell you this:-

Mark Grant mark1millon has deleted my login to PHPVMS and as a moderator has that power. But having been in VA's since 1998 is this really the sort of person we need and TBH I am disillusioned by the fact this guy who very rarely flies in VATSIM or IVAO has a place in our freedom. I know this post will cause a lot of controversy but people need to understand that this guy in my opinion should go and play another game and leave us alone. 

Well I don't know what else to say except that i completely agree with you charlieg. This type of behavior is not necessary or acceptable within the simulator world and the way in which Mark1million acted was not orthodox for a moderator. I have had first hand experience with this guy and forums are used to allow people to express pinions and thoughts, and Mark Grant is restricting this by removing clean posts involving no profanity or anyhting of the sort, and then further locking the post. He needs sorting,

With regards,

Owen Johnson