Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

MyTraffic X Pro - schedule for 2013?

I'm trying to figure out how to make a schedule for this year, but I don't have a clue, either not found a proper help to do it. Can I find somewhere to download a 2013 schedule? If not does someone knows how to make a schedule  (doesn't need to be realistic)?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I'm trying to figure out how to make a schedule for this year, but I don't have a clue, either not found a proper help to do it. Can I find somewhere to download a 2013 schedule? If not does someone knows how to make a schedule  (doesn't need to be realistic)?

The latest schedule should be the 2013 spring/summer schedule from the 5.4b update, which being a interim update is available from the MyTraffic X forums here:

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/7-mytraffic-support-forum/

It looks like 5.4c is in testing atm, which would be the 2013 fall/winter schedules.

I can't verify if 5.4b does include 2013 schedules, since I don't use MyTrafficX anymore, but that's how it's always worked in the past, and I doubt he's changed his policies.

The latest schedule should be the 2013 spring/summer schedule from the 5.4b update, which being a interim update is available from the MyTraffic X forums here:

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/7-mytraffic-support-forum/

It looks like 5.4c is in testing atm, which would be the 2013 fall/winter schedules.

I can't verify if 5.4b does include 2013 schedules, since I don't use MyTrafficX anymore, but that's how it's always worked in the past, and I doubt he's changed his policies.

Thanks for the info.

I already have 5.4b, and it has 2012 schedule.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Also I noticed that either 2011 or 2012 schedule works when you choose current date in FSX, and that confused me. Apparently selected schedule in mytraffic (2012 in my case) is active in any year in FSX, and it is only a database of air traffic movements from selected year. Am I right?

Am I right?

Yes, that's how FSX traffic works. AI flightplans don't contain the year they're supposed to be used for (at least not to my knowledge), hence they will display in whatever year you have set your flight up.