Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Nielsen

New MS Comm. MGR Supporting FSX?

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Hmmm

I wonder what they could possibly contribute at this stage? They have showed 100% as having no interest in the SIM hobby, have officially dropped FSX and walked away.

I wish we will get an answer to FlightKittys question, but we all know it will be vague in the vaguest of terms at best.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I don't know, but the last communications manager they had was just for Flight, did the title of the last one even involve FSX? I personally think they're still done.

Lee

Fsx sp3 would be very nice.............

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Chris Howard

Fsx sp3 would be very nice.............

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's a Communication Manager, not a programming team.

It's a Communication Manager, not a programming team.

Oh well.

Chris Howard

then he can communicate with microsoft and tell them that FSX SP3 would be nice...  :P

then he can communicate with microsoft and tell them that FSX SP3 would be nice...  :P

That was good...

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

The brick walls do not care.

MS has to keep at least one or two "Community Managers" around as long as they continue to sell both FSX and Flight...

...and possibly to stamp out any dying embers of the forest fire they themselves ignited... :He He:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

...and possibly to stamp out any dying embers of the forest fire they themselves ignited... :He He:

Now, THAT was funny....