Sign in to follow this  
Nialloc

Milvez 737-200

Hi

I'm very interested in the upcoming Milviz 737-200 as I enjoy the classic airliners, more actual flying to be done rather than the modern set and forget jets.

I have never purchased any Milviz products before so was just wondering what other peoples experiences of them are.  I like to fly by the book and enjoy having an in depth simulation of aircraft systems.

So would you recommend Milviz products to me?

Appreciate any replies to this.

Niall

I can only speak for their F-15, and that one is a real in-depth simulation (maybe not as detailed as the VRS Hornet, though). I'd say it's about the level of system depth as in the PDMG MD-11, and that's what I expect from this bird as well.

I have the Milviz Cessna C310R and Beech B55, both very high quality in graphics textures, virtual cockpit and systems functionality.  Would recommend them both.  Check out their web site and read the reviews.  I don't plan to get the 737-200 only because I am not interested in jet airliners, but will definitely buy their King Air 350 which will hopefully be released later this year.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

I have a number of thier products but time is low with them (so many planes to learn) however I have the 737-200 on pre order as that's how much i rate them from the time in cockpit that I do have.

MilViz are up there in the Top 5* flight sim developers, in my opinion, in terms of quality. :cool:

Their Cessna 310R is one of the best all round planes ever released for FS; in terms of overall immersion, and the feeling of really being there.

Dave's Top 5 Flight Sim Developers

1). PMDG

2). A2A

3). Majestic Software

4). MilViz

5). Aerosoft (late entrants, due to superb recent releases, like; Airbus X Extended, Twin Otter Extended, Robin DR400, etc)

Suprised Realair isn't in your list. Their legacy is arguably the best general aviation aircraft ever released. It's acufeel like features are amazing; sounds, vibrations, rumble. It truly feels like flying. I don't have 310 but since you said the same thing that I did about the legacy maybe I should hehe. Realair and A2A have the best vc's imo, followed a close third by Milviz. The F86 vc is superb.

It's a fair point. :smile:  Of course, everyone's "Top 5" list will be a little different.  RealAir slipped off mine for the moment, due to their choice of aircraft; which tend not to interest me personally, as aircraft (Duke, Legacy).   They've certainly been on my list in the past, and I'm sure they will again. (Especially if they made a PA28 for example!).   And I agree the quality and particularly the flight handling characteristics of their products are superb. :smile:

I like them. Colin is a cool guy and Bill L. is basically the Obi Wan for at least two billion aircraft developers. Also, they seem to take visual performance in to consideration when making add-ons, which is a huge plus as well.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days