Sign in to follow this  
zmak

England $14.99 and 40 others

That's in AUD as well.

$13.74 in USD.

But shipping to the US is expensive. $30, so it only makes sense if you buy 4 or more DVD's, otherwise you'll do just as well to buy the download versions (and get the latest installers that way).

I'm in the UK, and buying FTX England and FTX Wales together in this sale worked out cheaper than buying either one of them here, even with postage.  Even if HM Revenue & Customs intercept it and demand their pound of flesh, it'll still be a significant saving.

Crazy.

I've just bought OG39 for £14 (Download) and the DVD version was £8  :(

......I've never paid that much of a premium for my impatience before.

I wonder why they're so deperate to virtually give away the DVDs.   Good prices, but makes the regular download prices a bit hard to swallow.

I dont know why they were so cheap. I wasn't going to buy anymore ORBX not because of quality but because of the PMDG x ORBX FPS hit, untill I remebered that I have a gaming MOBO that was sitting at 3.4mhz .... a quick overclock to 4.4 and I went and bought 14 titles, the regions were especially cheap

ZORAN

Crazy.

I've just bought OG39 for £14 (Download) and the DVD version was £8   :(

......I've never paid that much of a premium for my impatience before.

I wonder why they're so deperate to virtually give away the DVDs.   Good prices, but makes the regular download prices a bit hard to swallow.

It's not Orbx selling them. It's the FSS (they pre-buy inventory).

They are selling them cheap for several reasons. Orbx has discontinued DVD production so they are clearing inventory and the DVD's have older installers (i.e. a lot don't have native P3D support, you'd have to use the migrator).

Wow I almost bought every single North American airport but the shipping was gonna be $80.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.