Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

Track IR & ngx profile?

Hey folks,

i have just got my brand new trackIR and i am trying to set it in the most realistic way. 

i am using Only the NGX and was really wondering if someone has some good info/ profile for it.

thanks for any help!

cheers.

Good choice...

There is no "realistic way" in the sense that you can't realistically look over your shoulder and look at a monitor in real life.

So I guess that you could say that it really come down to personal preference.

I realise that this may not seem helpful at first, it will however help you realise that only you can tell what seems realistic when you look at things.

It will help with a larger monitor so you can set a narrow FOV with some peripheral vision, also beware of sunlight/ reflections.

Set FSX in windowed mode while you change TIR settings in real time, this will help.

Dan

Good choice...

There is no "realistic way" in the sense that you can't realistically look over your shoulder and look at a monitor in real life.

So I guess that you could say that it really come down to personal preference.

I realise that this may not seem helpful at first, it will however help you realise that only you can tell what seems realistic when you look at things.

It will help with a larger monitor so you can set a narrow FOV with some peripheral vision, also beware of sunlight/ reflections.

Set FSX in windowed mode while you change TIR settings in real time, this will help.

Dan

Thanks for the guidelines Dan! I ill try to tweak a bit