Sign in to follow this  
ezy6rm

NGX wont rotate at VR

Hi sorry if this has bin talked about before can someone please help me. My NGX wont rotate at VR seems to rotate at about 180kts even when i am empty. I have reinstalled FSX and the NGX i am out of ideas

sorry if this has bin talked about before

Why do people always apologize for asking questions here? I'd rather read numerous threads about an issue rather than requests for more features and release dates (and the $165 million 777 joke)...

My NGX wont rotate at VR

Have you trimmed the horizontal stabilizer to the amount indicated on the TAKEOFF REF page on the FMC?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I have just done a test no luck trim is 5.5 that is what the FMC is asking me to set and i cant rotate. When i was empty trim was asked to be set at about 3.6 and i set the trim to about 5.5 and the aircraft got up at VR speed

When i was empty trim was asked to be set at about 3.6 and i set the trim to about 5.5 and the aircraft got up at VR speed

Just to be sure, you're not expecting the plane to rotate itself, correct?  Yoke input is required.

Kyle Rodgers

check your joystick/controller for deadzones? Perhaps when you pull the joystick back full the sim may only be registering a smaller input?

Did you check your flight controls as part of the "before taxi" procedure? Specifically, did you bring up the lower display unit SYS page and check whether controller input results in a corresponding change in the control surface indicators (i.e. you're able to make the tab on the elevator scale move from full up to full down)?