Sign in to follow this  
ezy6rm

NGX wont rotate at VR

check  your biceps

ZORAN

LOL Zoran!  :P

ezy6rm, check that you have TO weight in limits - check amount of PAX and Fuel. Also check that your yoke is assigned right and working - go to external view and see if elevator is moving when you move the yoke

Do you have movement in the ailerons and elevators [press sys next to eng to show the display]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Funny you mention this it happened me last night too with 1/3 fuel and 8 pax.It was The second leg of a three leg trip. It also asked for a 3.5 or similar trim which I applied. It refused to get airborne

I did not abort take off and got to the end of the runway before I had to press slew and went back to the start.

Strange thing is I double checked all my settings didn't change a thing commenced a second take off and up it went no problem

The two other legs of my trip were problem free also.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Is your joystick calibrated properly and with no deadzones?

Are you able to move the flight controls to their full positions, referenced via the lower display and the SYS button (it shows flight control deflections as you move the controls)?

Maybe a screenshot of the cockpit when your ready for takeoff would help

Do you have this problem in any other airplane?  Is FSX properly recognizing your joystick?  What are your 'sensitivity' settings for your joystick in FSX > Controls for Elevator?

If so I am not sure what the problem is.  You should probably submit a support ticket to PMDG.