Sign in to follow this  

Anyone bought it recently and can compare it to PMDG?

Not seen any posts here regarding them for a while and was wondering if anyone had anything positive to report over the last 6 months or so.

I maybe tempted to take the plunge based on feedback

Stick with PMDG... I prefer it, not that I've tried the Ariane 737 very much (2 hours...) But I just feel more comfortable on the PMDG.

I dont have it but I think youll find people will tell you to stay very far away from it

I bought the Ariane 737 a couple of years ago and it was nothing compared to the PMDG. I have also had the Ifly and IMO the PMDG NGX blows any other 737 out of the water. As I say, only my opinion, but I'm pretty sure an opinion that will be shared by many :wink:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

OK will stick with what I have.

Just wondered as their website is still up and running. I've read various horror stories over the years on various forums but with things quiet thought it may be a good sign.

Thanks anyway!

I bought a Ariane 737 for FS9 years ago - ignoring the horror stories that everyone told me - and guess what; I had a little horror story of my own! ........ It took them 8 days to activate my purchase!

It's not a modern day product, so if you already have PMDG (or even iFly), I would say they are far superior to any Ariane 737 rendition.

I'de say if you don't want alot of systems get this aircraft.

The Ariane 737s have a lot of systems functionality.   They just aren't at the state-of-the-art in terms of visuals, sound and features any more.      Oh and the rather concerning horror  stories of support problems and issues.

But they are certainly not 'lite' aircrafts, with few systems.