Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Looking for photo scenery for Hawaii's Big Island

I have the complete Hawaiian islands produced by Sim Savvy and given free to purchasers of the entire United States 50cm scenery from the visionary producer of the product, Larry.  It is stunning! 

Aloha!

samd does it include the big island? do you have a link to this? thanks.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

All of the islands, but they are no longer available.  Google sim savvy and visit the website where you will see user screenshots.  I posted a 727 over Nevada. Though you can’t make any purchases it will give you an idea of what a great product it was (is).  I got the entire USA for around $200.00!

The good news is that I believe Larry is producing for MSE V2.  So be patient and it will come to you soon enough.  I have the entire US at 50 cm and it is incredible if one likes photoscenery.

Have a Pina Colada and chill until it’s released, then buy it.

Sam

MSE Hawaii 2.0 is out. Only $5.  All the islands are separate downloads so you can only download The Big Island if you want to.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Awesome. Has anyone got this and can report on the quality of the photo scenery? Especially the big island? All all the islands included even the small islands in the region?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Awesome. Has anyone got this and can report on the quality of the photo scenery? Especially the big island? All all the islands included even the small islands in the region?

I just downloaded the big island as that is the only one I didn't have. So far I like it but have only flown the Hamakua Coast.  Josh    Well worth $5

Nice, could you do me a favor and fly towards the summit of Mauna Kea and tell me if you see observatories there?

Nice, could you do me a favor and fly towards the summit of Mauna Kea and tell me if you see observatories there?

They are there but only in photo real and flat no autogen.

It was a shame about those steam clouds in the imagery, but it's $5 for that very reason (cost of bandwidth and order processing) - making it essentially Free to the customer. Most of the islands are clear from cloud and exhibit rich, sharp images however.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Just did a nice flight from Kona over the saddle to Hilo and was quite impressed. Makes FSDT airports look even better.

So when flying at night, do you see any sort of lighting?

So when flying at night, do you see any sort of lighting?

No lighting. I fly mostly day. Its only $5 just get it.

9685810343_3449661dfe_o.jpg

9689048282_7ba4359526_o.jpg

If you have the old/priorversion of Oahu from Megascenery, you can simply copy over the Texture folder to the new Hawaii (Oahu) and that autogen  works with the new V2. so you can still have Ohau with autogens...of course  the night scenery  would still be lost. Unless someone knows if we can bring over the night textures over from the old. 

And my Oahu sceneries found here in AVSIM library also works with the v2 of Hawaii.

mm_phjrv1.zip

mm_oahuv1.zip

mm_phngv1.zip

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Have to say I am getting the best download performance I think I've ever seen from the Mega server site.

scott s.

When can we expect to see the real commercial version of MSE Hawaii?