Sign in to follow this  
TTurbo

Texture problem after update Nvidia card

Hi folks,after update my nvidia drivers to last version i get this external texture problem with almost all planes.All was ok until the drivers update,my nvidia inspector settings still the same.

Alex.

That happens to a lot of us here.  Roll back to 314.22 and all should be good again.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Yes unfortunally the only thing i can make is roll back to last good know drivers

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Reason why I choose ATI? :)

Careful.... Lol.

Nvidia makes good gpu's too and some may argue more suited to FSX. Although since the 7000 release they are dollar for dollar on par.

But Murphys law... Make fun when their driver muck up fsx and our next one will too. Soooooo knock on wood and pray we Radeon fans stay safe.

Not even daring to flame a video cards debate here. Nvidia output great products, but that is too awkward to get your FS messed up because of driver update...

Problems seem to be with latest drivers which are possibly more suited to latest games. I use an older driver with no problems, in FS9 no difference is noticable as its not a car chase / shoot me game. If it works, don't fix it!!!

Echofox

if you don't have 680 or higher, just install 301.42 and stop updating

This is often the case with any brand of video card. The latest drivers are not always the best or prove to be the worst ever. As has already been stated, find a driver that works and stop updating it. The saying that if it ain't broke don't fix it really does apply and is good advice. Be sure to uninstall the driver don't just try to overwrite it.

Mel