Sign in to follow this  
jjmp

CARENADO CT206H G1000 EXTENSION PACK HD SERIES for FSX/P3D RELEASED

What do you think guys???, are you gonna add it to your hangar???

Cheers

Wow that looks sexy! I love the all modern glass cockpits!

Is that G1000 fully functional?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

It still doesn't seem to have the autopilot integrated into the G1000 like the real thing:

http://www.cessna.com/single-engine/turbo-stationair

The add-on makes it look very similar to the Carenado 182T, not sure if I can justify it when I already have that. Also I'm not too comfortable with buying an add-on for an add-on. Initially it seemed like Carenado planned to sell them together (they posted screenshots of both under the same album on Facebook).

Does anyone know if visibility over the nose is improved with the glass panel? Is it lower or the same height?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi Guys,

Just got this package and notice a little problem. When applying the wheel chocks etc the two air intake covers dont show so I did some searching and noticed that the aircrafts config for G-SAVW is wrong they have the texture numbers in the wrong section so you will need to change the 5 to a 6 and the 6 to a 5 and all works fine.

[fltsim.5]
title=CT206H Stationair GASVW
sim=CT206H
model=1
panel=1
sound=
texture=6 - This should read texture=5
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=GASVW
ui_manufacturer="Carenado"
ui_type=CT206H Stationair
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="Carenado"
ui_variation=GASVW
description="Carenado CT206H Stationair"
atc_heavy=0
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
atc_id_color=0000000000
visual_damage=1

[fltsim.6]
title=CT206H Stationair N4872W G1000
sim=CT206H
model=G1000
panel=G1000
sound=
texture=5 - This should read texture=6
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=N4872W
ui_manufacturer="Carenado"
ui_type=CT206H Stationair G1000
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="Carenado"
ui_variation=N4872W
description="Carenado CT206H Stationair"
atc_heavy=0
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
atc_id_color=0000000000
visual_damage=1

2013_7_26_13_5_13_973.jpg

2013_7_26_13_27_10_487.jpg

How's the G1000 add on? Is it fully featured or at least close to the real thing?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I noticed that you get a two man crew on the G1000 so I asked if it wass possible to have a single (pilot only) on this version and Just recieved this from the Carenado Team.

Greetings.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We added the air intake problem as a fix for a future patch we might release for the aircraft. As for the texture/license plate issue, the texture numbers are correct, there was a problem however with the license plates like you point out. We'll consider the 1-pilot suggestion as well. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Regards.

Carenado Team.

They should offer a stand alone version.

If I want only a G1000 206 I have to pay $50 for a plane with not much system depth and a G1000 that is only slightly better than the default.....

The FPS on this aren't bad at all. If you compare it with the SR22 that would drop down to the high teens.  Outside FPS 55.4 and Inside @ 29

2013_7_26_16_21_52_360.jpg

2013_7_26_16_22_55_44.jpg

If I want only a G1000 206 I have to pay $50 for a plane with not much system depth and a G1000 that is only slightly better than the default.....

Yeah, those who are not interested in the steam version pay the highest price. They could offer both as stand-alone products, with a discount if you buy both.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi,

A small correction done here on the new texture, You will notice in the new G-ASVW texture the texture on the tail fin doesn't matchup. I have re-done this so they do. If anyone would like a copy please PM and I will sent out.

image.jpg

Re-done

image.jpg

If you want a standalone offering with a proper G1000, you are better off looking

at the Flight1 C182T, IMHO..

Yeah, those who are not interested in the steam version pay the highest price. They could offer both as stand-alone products, with a discount if you buy both.

The steam version is the one worth having, it is really good.. B)

Bert

Hi,

A small correction done here on the new texture, You will notice in the new G-ASVW texture the texture on the tail fin doesn't matchup. I have re-done this so they do. If anyone would like a copy please PM and I will sent out.

image.jpg

Re-done

image.jpg

Good catch Timm. Not very 'pro' is it? :rolleyes: 

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.