Sign in to follow this  
dominique120

New winglets for the 737?

I'm sure everyone has seen United's 737 with the new Split-Scimitar winglets. Are there any plans to implement these, even just as model extension like the 747-8?

It would be really nice to maybe turn them on or off like we can with the SATCOM antenna

Dominique V.

Because if he links him to the right place the he might learn to do a search before hand! 

Dominique,

Hi mate.  Let it be known that the majority here do take their happy pills.  I have taken mine so will answer your original question.

PMDG will look into it and let us know if they plan to add them.  Let's keep our fingers crossed huh?

Anyway, happy flying mate.

Why can't you just answer him INSTEAD of directing him to 20 different places? it's a simple yes or no question, are you not capable of doing that???

I will answer questions in the way I feel is most appropriate. If you think there is a better way to answer the question then by all means answer it. Your post criticizing my answer is far less helpful to the OP than what I posted.

John Sturm

Why can't you just answer him INSTEAD of directing him to 20 different places? it's a simple yes or no question, are you not capable of doing that???

John is probably capable of answering those questions in the same way you are capable of signing your posts with your real name.

He who is without sin...

Not the best answer.  Comes off as rude.

Point taken, please sign your name.

Because if he links him to the right place the he might learn to do a search before hand! 

Maybe he did.  Search engines on here do not always give the best or most direct results.

Dominique,

Hi mate.  Let it be known that the majority here do take their happy pills.  I have taken mine so will answer your original question.

PMDG will look into it and let us know if they plan to add them.  Let's keep our fingers crossed huh?

Anyway, happy flying mate.

The real best answer.

John is probably capable of answering those questions in the same way you are capable of signing your posts with your real name.

He who is without sin...

You say that, but not to everyone here who didn't sign their whole complete name per the rules.  You get a 6 from the East German judge...

A simple yes or no answer would have been good.  However, I give kudos to Hirdy2013 for the best answer; polite and informative.

I state it only to people who are trying to teach others some form of "Forum Etiquette", but fail to adhere to their own standards. :wink:

Also, getting people in the habbit of using the Search function does more good than bad, I'd say.

Even with a simple yes or no, I'd still redirect the poster to the original topic, because repeating an entire topic here is, in my eyes, rather silly.