Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

RealAir Spitfire demo movie I made..

Guest jgreth123

simply amazing...I want to congratulate the RealAir team on this one... the best yet...I have yet to purchase it, but I went to my friend's house to check it out, and holy crap (I almost did! :() so I asked if he minded that I quick make some footage, so I brought over my hard drive (because capturing and xferring huge files over the net = poop) and flew a quick flight... WOW!!!I need to purchase this plane as soon as I can afford it...I am in NO way affiliated with RealAir Simulations, I just fell in love with their plane.... c'mon lottery!http://chicago054.server4free.de/jeff/spitfire_demo.htmI hope you enjoy it! (begs the bandwidth-eating monster to stay away :()

Nice video!Thanks for sharing! I'm getting more and more convinced this is a definite winner!Cheers,

First off, great movie! Thanks for sharing the Spitfire.A question...what did you use to capture/edit your video with? Looking to make a vid myself of MSFS2004 but nobody knows how to capture the desktop video.Thanks!Jeff

Guest jgreth123

I use FRAPS to capture with. If you're looking to capture non-DirectX, then check the TechSmith tools.

Guest Paul Heaney

Nice shots, Definately looks like a great AC.

This is a good plane. It models engine overheating, which caused me to blow my engine and set down in a field. Flying it IFR is an adventure for a REAL MAN. :) Definitely my choice now for hand flying VFR.

Guest av84fun

GREAT job on the video igreth. And some nice stick and rudder work...you scud runner you! (:I own the Spit and it is a TOTAL HOOT to fly!Regards,Jim

Guest KFD

Terrific Video - how easy is it to do something like that?Kev

Guest jgreth123

to make the movie? not too hard. I've made a few movies in the past though, so have a little experience under my belt.First movie was on Oct 30th, and have made like 25 or so movies since.