Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Thai Creations - Mumbai, India is out

What worked for me:

1) Run VABB after install, no tweaking.

2) Exit

3) Move VABB_X above VAJJ_X in the Scenery Priority

4) Run VABB

5) Move VAJJ_X above VABB_X in the Scenery Priority.

Works great now, it's a fantastic scenery.

Aamir Thacker

While using this scenery , my cls a330 is perfectly on the ground but the ai ( world of ai ) aircrafts are below , means the wheels are sunken inside the groung just the plane body is present above ! pls help someone !  :(

What worked for me:

1) Run VABB after install, no tweaking.

2) Exit

3) Move VABB_X above VAJJ_X in the Scenery Priority

4) Run VABB

5) Move VAJJ_X above VABB_X in the Scenery Priority.

Works great now, it's a fantastic scenery.

No luck. I tried something similar a few months ago, but it only worked for a few days.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

No luck. I tried something similar a few months ago, but it only worked for a few days.

It appears that you are right, the problem reappeared for me. Disappointing

Aamir Thacker

Finally I found the solution for the elevation problem. please remove the file: VABB_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL from: Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery and that's all!!! all the best :)

• Upvote 1

Finally I found the solution for the elevation problem. please remove the file: VABB_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL from: Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery and that's all!!! all the best :)

We have a winner!  Thanks for trouble shooting and finding a solution, something the developer should have done.

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

For those using ORBX Vector try moving ORBX!Vector below 803 in the scenery library. Messes with some of the new road data associated with Vector like the sea link but it fixed all my runway issues including the sinking issue and the dual taxiway marks.

If you do so, you will loos all your Orbx Vectors for the area that 0830 is covering as you raised the Priority

of the default FSX Vector Data over Orbx's one.

I wouldn't take this path, very bad one IMO.

try Rotro's Solution and see if it works.

• Upvote 1

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

YOU can call it want you want, I know the country, do you?

You only joined 25 days ago, wonder if you will make 26 ? I know a lot of Thai people through my work in the tourism industry, and they are very gentle and kind people. Your remarks are disgusting, and I hope you get banned. Shame on you.

Ok, looks like JHOLST has been taken care of, thanks Admin

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Has anyone tried this scenery in P3Dv2?

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

This works! Thank you so much :)

Update : The solution 'rotro' posted worked to an extent but did not eradicate the problem completely. It does get rid of elevated taxiway markers, lines, etc but I am still getting random jumps while taxiing around the airport as well as while exiting runways.

Also, the textures aren't really accurately placed anymore (the floating textures are back on the same elevation as the rest of the airport but don't sit flush over satellite imagery so you get a duplication effect of textures)

Great airport and I'd love to frequently fly there in the sim but it's a shame the developer hasn't bothered replying to customers. Oh well..

Its is weird, When I first installed.. I had no issue... and then couple of days later I saw bumps which got resolved by moving one of the terrain resolution sliders back and forth.

Then couple of days later I saw floating taxiway yellow lines

Now everything is back to normal. 

Not sure if its due to the scenery settings.

In any case I have removed the bgl file rotro posted.. but I have not tested this yet

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

First deleting that file doesn´t help.

For me it makes a different when flying in or out. Out is fine, but in I have that issue.

I think it has to do something with the other airport and it is really up to the developer to present a solution.

Thanks KillaBee, tried everything listed in this thread but nothing seems to help. I moved ORBX!Vector right below Africa and above 1107 Base and renamed CVX6725.bgl from the ORBX Vector folder. That way only Mumbai is affected by this change and nothing else as far as ORBX Vector is concerned. I'd rather fly with a working airport than with working land class if given to choose. VABB works perfect, only the land class info is dated.

• Upvote 1

it is all the matter of preference at the end of the day.

do you prefer a working airports on the expense of vector data some where in the world being FSX default (no idea what part of the world "1107" covers, could be number of places), or Vector data completion over a broken single airport.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg