Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Thai Creations - Mumbai, India is out

Luis_Kmia hello, been a little busy with work and diverted my mind to reading n stuff..in short had taken a break from simming as my room was in renovation ...well its all set and i will have a flight sim session again today.. m glad n thank the lord for this...about vabb x well i have vectors but i think its 1.10 i tried the solution mentioned in d above post but no luck...is this working for you?

After many combinations and failed attempts I finally managed to make it work properly (although I didn't test it in a flight yet) and I hope this will help others too. I don't have Vector. I used the fix Alex posted  and I deleted VABB_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL. But the fix only didn't work for me until I disabled the default file APX67250.bgl (only this). After disabling it visually everything looks ok!

I tried my fix with latest version of Vector and it's working. But you need to turn off VABB elevation correction in Vector configurator.

Hello friends I have fixed the altitude issues in Thai creation Mumbai airport if anyone is interested to get the fix plz mail me the regards on my mail id which is zeeshan.lokeman1@gmail.com its free of cost so dont worry I will attach a file in which u can get the details of installation thanks all.

I have not had the same elevation problem with this scenbry but I have another problem with the jetways not showing up. I think it may be a problem with UTX and the list of airports that were amended. Had same problem with Albany NY scenry with jetways not appearing and defaujlot scenry bleeding thru. Will check tonight. 

I have not had the same elevation problem with this scenbry but I have another problem with the jetways not showing up. I think it may be a problem with UTX and the list of airports that were amended. Had same problem with Albany NY scenry with jetways not appearing and defaujlot scenry bleeding thru. Will check tonight.

Are you running DX10? I am, and even though I was able to get the elevation issues fixed with Vector 1.15, the jetways were still missing. I tried several things and then when I switched to DX9, they appeared. I tried running Addon Converter X while in DX10 mode, but they didn't show up. So at this point, VABB seems to be not DX10-compatible.

zeeshanlokeman, dude i tried ur stuff.. m sorry it did not work for me.. anyways thank you for ur effort..

Tried everything to find the jetways with DX10 enabled. No go. Publisher seems unresponsive to anyone's questions either on elevation issue or missing jetways. Should not have too work so hard just to use payware.

Too bad this scenery has so many bugs, the real Mumbai Airport is a beautiful new terminal in the middle of Mumbai which I just walked thru. Highly published. Was looking forward to recreating it on my sim.

No more "Thai Creations" scenery for me.

Well, I was gonna buy this scenery but after reading posts regarding the lack of support from the dev to fix the issues you guys have I think I'll give it a miss. 

Chris Howard

i have no issues except elevation..once i remove the runway 27 light .bgl and runway 14 light.bgl the scenery is perfect except runways dont have lights..which is sad when ur approaching in dusk or night..i think there is issue wid these two files..used in conjunction with orbx..global + vector..

i have no issues except elevation..once i remove the runway 27 light .bgl and runway 14 light.bgl the scenery is perfect except runways dont have lights..which is sad when ur approaching in dusk or night..i think there is issue wid these two files..used in conjunction with orbx..global + vector..

Did you do what Luis_KMIA said in Post #105? I no longer have elevation issues in Vector 1.15 if Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_VABB.bgl is manually disabled...and I don't have to touch any of the runway light files.

Tried everything to find the jetways with DX10 enabled. No go. Publisher seems unresponsive to anyone's questions either on elevation issue or missing jetways. Should not have too work so hard just to use payware.

Too bad this scenery has so many bugs, the real Mumbai Airport is a beautiful new terminal in the middle of Mumbai which I just walked thru. Highly published. Was looking forward to recreating it on my sim.

No more "Thai Creations" scenery for me.

I have found that AES jetways for VABB show up in DX10. Granted, I dislike AES and its frame rate hit but I can disable the rear and cargo doors in AES to eliminate most of it's services and get visible jetways. Luckily I had credits laying around unused since I stopped using AES. It's bad enough for some developers to rely on AES to get moving jetways, despite the fact that default FSX airports have them, but relying on AES to get visible jetways is on a whole other level. At least I have a complete airport now (albeit with somewhat degraded fps).

shipdriver its irrelevant to vector..u just have to delete the 2 runways light.bgl files thats it...

My elevation issues are fixed AND all the lights work. At this stage, deleting the runway lights just deletes the runway lights. I suppose it is a partial workaround if one does not have Vector and has elevation problems, but if one does have Vector, deleting the runway lights files is simply the wrong solution.

I have just deleted stock airport file (APX67250.bgl) which have difference elevation with addon scenery's AFCAD. Problem solved.

Hope that help you guys.

Vu